• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Throwing out an idea...

chris - that's a pretty good idea. maybe I'll do that for x-mas this year.

It's super easy. I was even able to add birthdays and other things. I got a great deal, was something like 400 for 50 calendars, then they threw in a bunch of return address labels for free. And the picture printing was pretty good on nice high gloss paper. I'll try to find who I used in the billing email. Everyone loved my calendars so it's now going to be an annual thing. Nothing like cheap, creative, and easy.

yeah, I got one printed up through QOOP, and it was really easy. I just had to pick the pictures, etc and it was done.

yeah, I got one printed up through QOOP, and it was really easy. I just had to pick the pictures, etc and it was done.

Snapfish offers the same service.

Have everyone post pix of there rigs. Have everyone vote on them. Whatever 12 rigs get the top vote make the calendar. Top truck gets January last gets December. As stated above it will most likely just be us guys buying them. I doubt you will sell many of them if us guys are posing in them to lol. Just my $.02

Have everyone post pix of there rigs. Have everyone vote on them. Whatever 12 rigs get the top vote make the calendar. Top truck gets January last gets December. As stated above it will most likely just be us guys buying them. I doubt you will sell many of them if us guys are posing in them to lol. Just my $.02

I agree with this. We did this on another forum, and it worked great!

~James

Hey now...for your information there has to be at least one guy there when I do that and it has to be a "face melting smokie hottie". LOL!!!! :smootch:

WOW!!!!

Back