• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

throttle killing engine help???

mine acted exactly like this low idle randomly try to die if you just hit the gas had to be very easy on the gas and it still would a lot of the time drop to like 100 rpm for a sec, also would bog wierd when driving if it would let u take off and not stall. mine turned out some how got water in the tank either from the guy i got it from or the gas station i filled up at the night i bought it. i happened to get it right after the really bad rains we had a month and something ago. i think my water came from the gas station cuz it ran fine with the fuel light on for a couple miles then right after i filled it up, it started messin up within a few minutes ended up having it towed home..... took me over a week to figure out that i had water in my tank

ya just get a little of ur gas in a clear bottle and check if you see any water separating to the bottom. the water thing pissed me off over a week til i discovered that.

Back