• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Those with hydraulic winches-chime in!

Yeah I will try to take some pics for you when I get home. BTW it won't fit in an OR-Fab Bumper. Beware, my junk is messy as all getout. I felt that some of the hoses were too long and others too short, I really had a helluva time trying to fit that mess in there, and I don't know how in the hell you would fit that in there with a factory air box.

Mine fits with an ARB....just.

the stock air box was not an issue.

With the stock pump they are S L O W, but they will pull all day.

One last word of advice....keep the levers lubed...trust me on this.

Rev

Sorry I was distracted last night.:clap:

here are the pics as promised.
jeep024.jpg

jeep023.jpg

jeep022.jpg

jeep018.jpg

I know you can't tell much because of the birds nest in there, I need to do something about it but those HYD hoses don't like twisting or bending much.

i didnt know those humvee winches were worth a shit.....ill have to stumble upon a couple of them at work real soon here.

mine is completely different from your setup. Mine just has two hoses that go from the pump to the winch and the winch to the rack. That box with the wires is mounted on my winch so I guess yours is the remote mount. I will have to take some pics of mine and show ya.

Back