• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THOR side panel armor write up

You realize he posted that in 2008, right? But he does still seem to be active on te boards, so hopefully he sees it. :)

There are a few other companies making these, not sure why everyone is so torn about getting the THOR parts. Love my JCR quarter panels.

There are a few other companies making these, not sure why everyone is so torn about getting the THOR parts. Love my JCR quarter panels.

Its just because THOR was the original company to produce these. I like the JCR ones better too.

I just wish JCR would sell theirs without taillight holes so you can choose what lights you want to run. If they did I'd be running some right now.

I just wish JCR would sell theirs without taillight holes so you can choose what lights you want to run. If they did I'd be running some right now.
Have you asked if they would make you set without the holes?

Yeah I asked a while back, they said it wasn't possible.

WHAT? It would just be one step NOT to do. Makes no sense to me.

BUT you could just weld a new skin over the tail light surface and re cut the holes.

Back