• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thor Guards and Bilstein 7100

Jimbo_1321

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,
Unfortunately, I had to sell my jeep this past fall. it was quite a heartbreaking event. But I still have some parts left over.

Thor4x4 guards. These are the Gen II for a 97+ cherokee. They are in perfect condition, never mounted, and have a few coats of black paint on them. they sell for 395 shipped, I'm looking to get 320

I also have a set of Bilstein 7100 shocks. these are the remote reservoir, 12" travel short body shocks. they are valved at 275/78. these are also in perfect condition and have never been taken out of the box.
I'm looking to get 300 for the set as they sell for 180 each.

email me at [email protected]

or call/text 831-332-0553

oh, I will also be driving between Santa Cruz, Ca. and Redding, Ca. This sunday, so if you would like to meet up along the freeway somewhere, let me know. otherwise the parts will be in Santa Cruz

jimbo i am interested in the shocks!!!!! first in line, om sent

so there are only 2 and they are fronts only. i was hoping theyd be all 4 or rears...
damn i think ill pass

Email sent on the shocks.

David Bricker / SYR

I'm driving up to northern california tomorrow. if anyone wants me to bring these parts up and meet somewhere let me know!

ill give ya 100$ for the shocks!

LOL i tried...

PM sent

Back