• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This forum should be going crazy.

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
This is on of the nuttiest election cycles in my lifetime. This forum should be blowing up.

The RNC is off the hook. Cruz speaks but basically blows off the nominee.

Did he screw his political future? Is he setting the stage for a 2020 run?

The media scrutinizes a speech by a potential first lady more than emails by a presidential nominee.

I can't wait for the debates.

mac 'what this forum was created for' gyvr

At this point, what's the point of caring? Clearly "What difference does it make?"

Supreme court justices are one of the biggest things for me.

With at least one to appoint and possibly several more, Trump has released a possible list, that isn't awful. Hillary, scares the crap out of me with who she might pick. I actually think she'd nominate Obummer. Whether or congress would confirm him is another story.

mac 'I think there are a lot of differences' gyvr

I'm still confused what bathroom to use.......

It's not that I don't wanna play; I can't.

My doctor has told me this forum is off limits unless I want to have another aneurysm.

This is such a circus I don't know what to make of it.

Given today's execution of the DNC's voter expansion data director I figure it is just a matter of time before Trump commits suicide, rolls himself up in a carpet and dumps himself off in central park.

:explosion

The convention center in Philly had a bunch of empty seats because the delegates that wanted Bernie left after Killary was nominated.

So much so that there are craigslist ads offering to pay people $50 to sit there for the day.

mac 'at least it's entertaining' gyvr

The convention center in Philly had a bunch of empty seats because the delegates that wanted Bernie left after Killary was nominated.

So much so that there are craigslist ads offering to pay people $50 to sit there for the day.

mac 'at least it's entertaining' gyvr
Do they offer a shower afterwards?:puke:

I was trying to think how much they would have to pay me to sit through that...

mac 'maybe for $100/hr' gyvr

At the RNC there was a bunch of empty seats too, only they were on the stage because the big guns in the Republican party didn't want anything to do with Trump.

That dude is an ego-maniac. Hope if he wins he doesn't redecorate the White House with that gaudy gold trim and black marble that that makes up the Trump Tower in NYC.

Back