• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone hear about this

alex22 said:

I knew a few were but wasnt sure if it was the majority or not.

~Alex

Oil companies like shell, BP and Exxon are really small beans on the world market, they own nothing but contracted drilling rights and such which can be rescinded as soon as a new el presidente takes over which just happened to all three of them down in south america...

We should make nice with Brazil (not that we didnt already) but I read where a huge oil deposit was just discovered down there...

JNickel101 said:
We should make nice with Brazil (not that we didnt already) but I read where a huge oil deposit was just discovered down there...

You mean like that big ethanol tariff we just wacked them with ? wouldn't want to give them an unfair advantage against US farmers wasting resources making a useless fuel now would we... Stupid politicians, we made good money exporting corn for feeding the world now they push ethanol and corn prices go up and people starve.

Back