• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things to expect in Harlan

Status
Not open for further replies.
pile of parts? Sorry I didn't find you.

I figured that being in a giant uhaul truck was a kind of obvious place to find me.

you'll forgive me if I didn't have your phone number, or know what you were driving, or knew what your tow rig was.
you know what, I am done here.
bye naxja.
Congratulations, another paying member gone.

pile of parts? Sorry I didn't find you.

I figured that being in a giant uhaul truck was a kind of obvious place to find me.

you'll forgive me if I didn't have your phone number, or know what you were driving, or knew what your tow rig was.
you know what, I am done here.
bye naxja.
Congratulations, another paying member gone.

I found you. Twice. Said, "Hey, the stuff I brought for you is laying on the red trailer in front of cabin 2."

I managed to have everything I brought for everyone else picked up. Since they made an effort to do what they said there were going to do and all.

Congratulations? We didn't do anything. You just can't handle when someone doesn't bow down to you.

I'll double up on my dues to cover the only thing NAXJA will be missing without you. $35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back