• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things I need... All for my 98 xj

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Sun visors, in gray, hopefully excellent condition.

Speedo cluster, full gauges, don't care too much about mileage

Little lenses that cover the front interior lights in the overhead console

Plastic cowl cover (the piece directly in front of the windshield that surrounds the wiper arm shafts) white prefered.

01d5109b67975fa72209311ea4bb3bba.jpg

Ist this what you need?

These please...

15hmk5h.jpg

I will be removing my overhead console for the cage install so I might have those lenses available. I still want to have some light up there so maybe you can get Karstic's lights for me and trade for my OHC lights.

I will be removing my overhead console for the cage install so I might have those lenses available. I still want to have some light up there so maybe you can get Karstic's lights for me and trade for my OHC lights.
I appreciate the offer, found everything but the visors at the junkyard today.

I may still be interested in trading you for the overhead console, I have the style karstic posted in my other jeep...I'd love to switch. No rush, but keep me in mind when you get to that point and we can work something out.

I have tan 97+ visors you can have if you can't find any grey ones. I can meet up with you after work if interested

It's good to see someone else making him spend all his money. Indeed.

Stripped off the torn fabric today and painted them.

Not willing to spend that ebay price, so this will have to do.

They're very easy to take apart and recover. Great DIY project.
You can use the fabric from some of that stuff you got at Fredrick's that you don't wear anymore.

Don't tell me John gave up welding?

Back