• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The XJ is still being manufactured, well sorta.....

im gonna get one...

i wonder if i could special order a leftside steer? curious, im gonna drop BJC a commet and see what they say.

Only 40% of a so-called American car has to be made in America that means 60% are made to the cheapest bidder. The car that has the most parts made in America is Toyota.

Re: im gonna get one...

jeeplimo4x4 said:
i wonder if i could special order a leftside steer? curious, im gonna drop BJC a commet and see what they say.

Chinese vehicles are already LHD aren't they? Japan, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and a bunch of other little islands are RHD. Mainland Europe, the mainland Americas, and about all of Africa and Asia are mostly LHD, I think.

If I'm wrong then maybe you can get a special Chinese postal delivery Cherokee. Now THAT would be rare.

So is there any hope of them being sold here in America or being imported once they're certified? That is if they were to get certified. Maybe once people here started buying them DC would finally get the idea that they screwed up with the KJ...

front clip

Gotta have that bj front clip!but 4.0s rule 4cyls drool.:D

If you'll look close, it looks like the grille is part of the hood and the headlights extend back into the fender quarterpanel so you could'nt swap them out at all.

aspera said:
Chinese vehicles are already LHD aren't they? Japan, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and a bunch of other little islands are RHD. Mainland Europe, the mainland Americas, and about all of Africa and Asia are mostly LHD, I think.

If I'm wrong then maybe you can get a special Chinese postal delivery Cherokee. Now THAT would be rare.

http://www.beijing-jeep.com/jeep2500_3.html

Looks like LHD to me... :laugh3:

aspera said:

I don't think a Chinese postal jeep would be rare... after all, there is 4 billion Chinese living there! That would require all the bejing jeeps and then some to be put into service for mail delivery! :paperwork

Back