• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The XJ is dead

Mnkyboy

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Yesterday we were moving some of my cars from Boring to Kalama,i was driving one and Amanda was towing the other on a dolly behind the Jeep.

she lost control of the Jeep and rolled it on I-5 between Woodland and
La center,she was trapped and the fire dept had to pull her from the jeep but she came out very well considering what had happened,they took her to the hospital and she was released a few hours later.

the jeep,car ,and dolly were all impounded. i was able to get the XJ and dolly back but the car was a parts car and i had no title so they wont release it.
It sucks but Im just glad Amanda is ok.

Heres some pics.

2011-06-26154722.jpg

2011-06-27075524.jpg

2011-06-27075513.jpg

2011-06-27075503.jpg

2011-06-27075454.jpg

2011-06-27075443.jpg

2011-06-27075431.jpg

before
IMAG1070.jpg

That really sucks.

Man you are lucky she is ok because looking at the way the jeep looks that looks bad man. Glad all are ok though the rig can always be replaced.

Dam Im glad she is okay. Im always amazed at how destroyed XJs are in roll overs, and nobody ever seems to be hurt or killed thankfully

I saw that yesterday shortly after I got home from NWfest. I remember talking to my wife about how I hope that wasn't a NAXJA member. Glad to hear she's okay.

Very lucky indeed Now that is proof of why its important to have atleast a hoop I think this will be in my to do list of mods sorry for your loss but do I see a chuggey on the way =)

Chuggy!!!! More like a convertible xj
glad the other half is ok. Sorry about the loss

Since we're neighbors now, shoot me a PM if you need help with anything.

ya know the bottom half is still ok. i say cut all the pillars and pop the top off. take it out wheelin and see if it will taco :)

glad to hear every one was ok in the end

Back