• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

that felt like a show final, not a season final

I agree. There wasn't anything shown to keep us hanging for next season. Really disappointed.

So what? The Govenor ran off with Martinez and now you've got 20+ more mouths to feed. Not feeling the writing on this one.

Ya, it seems they lost a bit of good writing for the rest of the episode starting right about when the govs people ran out of the prison.

I was anticipating they would be locked in the prison and get flooded with walkers or be laid to waste.

Also, carls kind of turned into a pycho. I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

The season ender could have been better for sure. But I'm hoping the next season opener is epic or the show will start to loose points I think.

Bad ass! Loved it. WTF did the Gov go? To get a tank? I see him coming back. I was glad to see Tyrese come in the fold. They took Merle's hand. I don't think they will take Rick's.

I'm hoping the next season opener is epic or the show will start to loose points I think.
Too late.

The big problem I have is, three seasons in, and I still don't really much care about any of the characters. The zombies stopped being entertaining when they stopped being scary. Add the fact that none of the characters in the show are reacting intelligently to the problems they face, and I'm loosing interest.
I have a hunch I won't be watching every week next season. I managed to miss 2 episodes this season, and one I didn't bother to "make up". Doesn't look like I missed anything.

I was disappointed in the way the season ended. How does the Governor not get killed and just walk away after losing his mind? Martinez should have capped him.

Btw, Rick's kid was right to pop that little kid. He didnt put his gun down fast enough. If you noticed, he was moving towards them as he" put his gun down".

I was disappointed in the way the season ended. How does the Governor not get killed and just walk away after losing his mind? Martinez should have capped him.

Btw, Rick's kid was right to pop that little kid. He didnt put his gun down fast enough. If you noticed, he was moving towards them as he" put his gun down".

Agree on the Carl thing disagree on the governor thing. They were scared shitless. They knew he would pop their ass too if the bucked up. It's setting him up for something even bigger I think. I kind of liked that they have become humans again and took the people in. I see some potential here.

I see the next season opening with the governor finding his empty city. But thats what i expected them to end this season with as well.

I was just hoping the lifted cherokee would have got it's own cameo.

I'm hoping the prison gets destroyed in episode one next session. Then the group will be on the run again. My guess is the gov gets a tank and rolls through the prison and gets killed in episode one.

I can see the promo for it now. Text on screen reads "it's coming" and the video is the gov's head sticking out the top of a tank coming directly at the screen.

Yay, Andrea got shot in the face....i was waiting for that.

watched the episode from 2 weeks ago last night. did anyone else notice the car that Merle was driving had stock wheels for one shot and immediately went back to the bling ones?

Back