• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

xj_maniac_newb; said:
Rolling in on some dubs with the tunes blarin', groupies following him down the road.

Not just tunes my brother.....Motorhead!

Wasn't that Ted Nugent playing on the tunes. I saw on his FB where he was doing something in this episode. I did not see Merle being a walker and Daryl having to kill him. Totally caught me by surprise!

It frustrated me that Merle finally decided to turn a new leaf and do the right thing for a change and then less than 10 minutes later he was dead...

this is it for now folks.This Sunday.Then we have to wait.
http://social.entertainment.msn.com...people-will-die-in-walking-dead-season-finale
Lots of killing going on this final.

Jazz Hands!

So here's my prediction for the season finale:

The Governor is going to convince the sheeple of Woodbury that the "bad people" in the prison are plotting an evil scheme. The Governor will strike first; and they will show up to an empty prison.

Rick and his crew will circle back behind the Governor and attack while the Woodbury folks are inside the prison in unfamiliar territory. Tyrese will realize that the Governor and Martinez are completely full of crap and turn on them.

Somewhere in this episode Rick will lose his hand, and little Carl will take a bullet.

Jim

Jazz Hands!

So here's my prediction for the season finale:

The Governor is going to convince the sheeple of Woodbury that the "bad people" in the prison are plotting an evil scheme. The Governor will strike first; and they will show up to an empty prison.

Rick and his crew will circle back behind the Governor and attack while the Woodbury folks are inside the prison in unfamiliar territory. Tyrese will realize that the Governor and Martinez are completely full of crap and turn on them.

Somewhere in this episode Rick will lose his hand, and little Carl will take a bullet.

Jim

Ha, that's a pretty detailed prediction you have. We'll see.

Rick HAS to lose a hand if the are going to have continuity with the graphic novels.

Rick has been a turd all season so it sucks but not too bad.

Re: Re: "The Walking Dead" on AMC

Rick HAS to lose a hand if the are going to have continuity with the graphic novels.

Rick has been a turd all season so it sucks but not too bad.

They loosely intertwine the comics... Maybe they will make Daryl lose his hand. The production cost go way up when they have to do the cgi. Maybe a lesser character will get their hand cut off?

You naughty, naughty boys! :nono: Hasn't aired on the west coast yet.

Just giving you a hard time. "Spoilers" don't bother me.

Back