• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The SeaHawk at NWF

Just talked with Roy after he finally had a chance to read the NWFest posts. He again wanted to let everyone know how much he enjoyed his first time off-roading. More importantly, he really loved meeting so many people and how everyone made him feel such a part of the group, happily answering every newbie question he had.

He's already comitted to next year's Fest and hopefully a run or two before then.

Well I don't know how your schedules are but a few of us portland area members are going out to wheel the tillamook state forest on the 9th of july. If either or both of you wanna come along your more than welcome.
Or just keep an eye on the staging area for future trips. There's usually a trip or two every other week or so.

That's really cool that he enjoyed his self that much out there, how can you not like wheeling though. Should have him get himself a account set up on here before gets a rig (he is hooked now he'll be getting one) that way he get started ahead of time on what to do to it lol He needs to get one by next years fest lol

Well I don't know how your schedules are but a few of us portland area members are going out to wheel the tillamook state forest on the 9th of july. If either or both of you wanna come along your more than welcome.
Or just keep an eye on the staging area for future trips. There's usually a trip or two every other week or so.

Thanks for the invite. I've heard real good things about TSF though have never been there. This weekend won't work for me, but I'll keep looking for other possibles.

When the NFL lockout ends, Roy won't have an open day until after the Super Bowl (we hope), so he may have to wait.

It may take a few more outings before he's quite ready to get his own Jeep. Until then, he'll be sharing mine.

Thanks for the invite. I've heard real good things about TSF though have never been there. This weekend won't work for me, but I'll keep looking for other possibles.

When the NFL lockout ends, Roy won't have an open day until after the Super Bowl (we hope), so he may have to wait.

It may take a few more outings before he's quite ready to get his own Jeep. Until then, he'll be sharing mine.

You are both welcome to tag along any time. We can do an overnight snow wheeling trip after the Hawks win the Superbowl.

Carolina+Panthers+v+San+Diego+Chargers+-xQpEMLyk7ll.jpg

:yelclap: party1: :yelclap:

Yes.. san diego has hot chicks.. we all know this.. But Seattle has better players..

edit: Either all those chicks are bloated.. or my screen is blurry.. Normally cheerleaders have six packs, or you can see their rib cage:dunce:

GlueNTape - You may remember this from the Seahawk / Charger game. I'm sure Roy would be happy to autograph a copy for you at the next NW Fest.
PatrickCraytonSanDiegoChargersvSeattleXn0N3fkHP33l.jpg

In This Photo: Patrick Crayton, Roy Lewis
Cornerback Roy Lewis #34 of the Seattle Seahawks breaks up a fourth down pass to Patrick Crayton #12 of the San Diego Chargers on their final possession at Qwest Field on September 26, 2010 in Seattle, Washington. The Seahawks defeated the Chargers 27-20.

Last edited:
No way, those three charger fans in the upper left, I am the one on the right. I saw that play up close. Roy and I discussed that game... as much as I like him that sucked, I would still go for an autograph though. :)

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

Back