• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Obama Forum

I am thinking it is a joke.... and no, do not care enough to register and look further. I know enough Obama supporters to know that even if it is NOT meant to be a joke, it will still be a joke.

Probably is a joke, and i hope it is, but i read a couple of the threads and it was a bunch of slang and hatred towards whites.

Probably is a joke, and i hope it is, but i read a couple of the threads and it was a bunch of slang and hatred towards whites.

and read a couple more, and it is the opposite. So who knows, right?

and read a couple more, and it is the opposite. So who knows, right?

I only read a few that caught my eye. Most of them were making total a$$es out of themselves with their ignorance.

There are 1300 members and right now there are 1200 someodd guests just online.

But you do have to be able to name the state that Obama was a senator for to join, so that prob cuts down on alot of his supporters being able to actually join.

God I hope it's a joke.

I didn't think that any minority would band together and use nothing but pure ignorance to attempt to put down the white man.

I'm not racist, but let's just put it this way...it's not MY fault that my WHITE ancestors got the upper hand. every minority allows themselves to be held in the level of society which they choose.

I refuse to accept responsibility for what I never had a say in....why are those ignorant POS's attempting to blame the white man?

Dude, it's a joke. They have Bob Barr as the overseer in the FEMA camp lol.

Back