• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The New Bravada

John-e Bravada

NAXJA Forum User
Well as some of you know the Mission Imposible run was the Bravada's last. As soon as I got home I started in tearing it apart. I should have the carcass stripped and headed to the scrap yard tomorrow. I started a build thread on Pirate to track the progress if anyone is interested.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6882923&posted=1#post6882923

I can't wait to wheel with you guys again but it might be a while. I'll have to hitch a ride for one of the Cliffs runs:)

Comments about WTF this has to do with XJs removed by user:

I seem to have forgotten why "we", and I use that loosely, don't wheel at The Cliffs. Would you remind me? Was it a good reason? :D

Now I'll never be able to come close to keeping up on the trails - lol. I'll be watching your build, and can't wait to see it in person when its done.

Wow, It's been a while... a LONG while. Between job changes 2, kids 2, houses 2 and shops 2 I might finally get back to wheeling. For those that remember the Bravada it's still a buggy rolling chassis but due to the 2 kids I need a family wheeler. I know it's not an XJ but I picked up a 98' ZJ that hopefully will be the family wheeler before the summer's out. I hope to be on the trails and hook up with you guys, if you'll have a ZJ in the mix. :)

Welcome back. We've got a zj or two rolling around in here. You'll be fine as long as you are a fan of the triple B. Beer bacon and boobs...wait does black tar heroin count maybe its four B's.

Welcome back. We've got a zj or two rolling around in here. You'll be fine as long as you are a fan of the triple B. Beer bacon and boobs...wait does black tar heroin count maybe its four B's.

Unless you are one of those sheep/goat guys... then its beer, bacon,black tar heroin and teets.

Actually Etnyre again, I'm back after a stint at Deere. I've been exploring a lower side and now I'm ready to put it to work :)

As for the triple B I'll stick with the bacon and a double dose of boobs and leave the rest for you guys.

Well the ZJ is shaping up to be a mild build. It took a fuel pump to get it running again. I threw on a set of 31"s for now. I have the old zj lift springs from the front of the bravada and some spacers for the rear. I also still have a d35 lock right so that will go in too. Recovery points and the narrowed Ramsey from the buggy and I'll be on the trail.

Any runs planned for December, the cliffs maybe? It will need a shake down run.

Holy shit a blast from the past. Wonder how many people left on here even remember who you are.

Back