• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

So I got pulled over last night on my way home from work. Started at noon, worked till midnight:30. My swaybar link broke a few days ago so she's a little wobbly. The officer got me out and did a sobriety check on me. But before he did it, he said, "on a completely unrelated note, your jeep is awesome." Lol. Made the whole thing worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who's out in Moab for EJS this year?

I'll be there 12th-19th. Then helping drive the LII semi back home.

My truck is not gonna be out there (thanks again RCV) so I'll just be riding shotgun where I can. I'll have a little rental car to meet up wherever.

Well Dundy was out there, but I didn't see him. Asshole :p

I just got back yesterday at 5 AM after driving home in this with Tim from LII:

18033086_10101191023321759_866472798456206687_n.jpg

Never driven a semi OTR before, but I got around a thousand miles in, between Kansas, Missouri, and OH/WV/PA down I70 and I76. Eaton 10-speed Roadranger. It was fun, I'd probably do it again. 45 hours door-to-door is exhausting even with a sleeper cab though. I got home at 5AM and slept til 5 PM today.

Phenomenal weather out there though, for the whole week.

17951743_10101182055268809_697458805614102751_n.jpg

17951518_10101186374647739_5431444702821686686_n.jpg

^^ for what it's worth, we wheeled that canyon trail the day before (Kane Creek), and this was taken from the trail that exits from Pritchett Canyon and Behind The Rocks, that eventually come together at a sand dune area. Kinda cool being on both the top & bottom of a route like this. I threw a few boulders off the top just on principle as I was watching some jeeps wheel the bottom trail.

Last edited:
Nice. Was Indiana as bad for you as it is for me?

I'm on 80, and it's been nothing but one construction zone after another after another after a service plaza that's closed for remodeling after another... etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Seriously, probably 40% of this freeway has been under construction and I only saw 3 service plazas that were open and two of those were open for truck parking only.

GEEZ!! Did anyone ever consider consolidating some effort and maybe closing only one at a time?! SHEESH!! (Rant over)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I still want to get out to Moab at some point. Probably do it when my son is a bit older and we can make a family trip out of it.

How's Tim's Commando? The build looked sweet.

I still want to get out to Moab at some point. Probably do it when my son is a bit older and we can make a family trip out of it.

How's Tim's Commando? The build looked sweet.

you wont be going to moab just admit it, before you know it you will will be coaching little league games and getting into fist fights with other parents because because you made you son pitcher

Back