• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Another vote for the wildpeak here. I love mine

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Yokohama geolanders were on an Xj my fiancé had and they rocked in the snow

And I plan on being at rocktoberfest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, BFG KO2s.

Tried and true. Loved them on my old truck before I sold it.

Definitely getting them again on my new truck when it needs them.

Last edited:

Or Nitto 555 G2s.

They worked awesome on my commuter car this morning. ;)

Shut up Ross.

I guess i'm the only one here that hates BFG ATs

I was unimpressed with mine, no wet traction at all. Mine were probably 25% tread though, came on my 5 speed ZJ.

I will admit, when mine have gotten low in the past, they did not have great wet traction anymore.

That was with the KOs, not the KO2s.

Not sure if the KO2s improved on that or not.

yea traction on wet roads and muddy conditions were my main complaints. Dry was fine.
Don't care for the look of them either

I've run both. The AT is more of an all terrain tire.. I think the wildpeak AT is a little bit more tame and streetable but they still did awesome down at Harlan in the 235 flavor

^ This.
Or if those are to spendy, Cooper AT3

Besides tread wear, not impressed with mine anymore. I paid big bucks for load range E, performance after a 30k miles has either gone way down or my initial assessment of their performance was just because I got new tires. I suspect they'll go another 50k easily though... though the same can be said for BFG ATs.

I guess i'm the only one here that hates BFG ATs

Loved mine. Weak sidewalls, yea, but I beat the SHIT out of them and they worked great.

Road only? Firestone Destination AT or Bridgestone dueler Revos. I don't like the falkens, the sipes don't go all the way though the tire so it is useless after 50% wear. I'll be going with KO2s next time I buy tires.

Put Michelin XZLs on it

Seriously though, get yourself a set of studded firestone winterforces for it in the winter and some BFG ATs for the other 3 seasons. I'd pimp Treadwright BFG AT knockoffs again, but their quality and management have gone really badly downhill since the move to TX and a friend I recommended them to got burned hard last year, he had to call his bank and have them do a charge cancel because in several months all they'd managed to do was lie to him multiple times, take his money, tell him they'd ship soon or were already shipped, print 4 shipping labels and give him the tracking numbers, then not put them on anything or ever actually ship anything to him.

Back