• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Debating getting a new truck. My truck is just starting to have all those little issues that are driving me insane (i.e. drivers seat belt tearing, interior needs refreshing, leaking from every drivetrain component, etc.). Hard to believe I've personally put 180k miles on it.

Considering keeping it as a plow truck and getting a 1500. I have no need for a 2500. 1500s are like $6-7k cheaper compared to a similarly optioned 2500.

Not in a rush, but definitely starting to consider it.

Debating getting a new truck. My truck is just starting to have all those little issues that are driving me insane (i.e. drivers seat belt tearing, interior needs refreshing, leaking from every drivetrain component, etc.). Hard to believe I've personally put 180k miles on it.

Considering keeping it as a plow truck and getting a 1500. I have no need for a 2500. 1500s are like $6-7k cheaper compared to a similarly optioned 2500.

I'd think you'd want to sell your diesel, considering fuel prices are low and people go crazy for a Cummins with a stick behind it. Just put in something in the ad about how the motor is barely broken in, like all the other ads for diesels with 300k on them show. Guaranteed sale.

Why don't you just finally get that brand new Toyota Corolla you've always had your eye on? Come on man, live a little!

I'd think you'd want to sell your diesel, considering fuel prices are low and people go crazy for a Cummins with a stick behind it. Just put in something in the ad about how the motor is barely broken in, like all the other ads for diesels with 300k on them show. Guaranteed sale.

Emotional attachment is really the only thing holding me back. Kate and I have too many memories in it and I'm not sure I could pull more than $10k for it if I'm lucky.

Why don't you just finally get that brand new Toyota Corolla you've always had your eye on? Come on man, live a little!

I literally almost spit up my lunch :laugh:

I literally almost spit up my lunch :laugh:

You're gonna go through a mid-life crisis some time. Might as well just skip the wait and do it now. Shit I mean, just think about it man. Brand new, Toyota Corolla. Might as well buy Kate a shotgun while you're at it, for all the bitches that are gonna be all up on your dick once you roll up in that fine automachine.

What I wouldn't give to have a Corolla of my very own. A bold dream only few men achieve.

Colin is so great. I bet he could harness the true potential which resides in every Corolla. Like Vin Diesel behind the wheel of Charger. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

He would rip the purest burndawg that mankind has ever seen, at 30mpg, highway mileage.

Jesus owned the very first Corolla. It lasted 450k and if he babied it he got 35mpg and that was on the stock alternator.

Amperage? Bolt pattern? One wire hook up?

It's been told by the prophet Stone Cold Stephen Austin that it would spool up at 10,000 rips per minute and provide an unheard of 7 psi of amperage.

It will definitely sell for a solid down payment. Sell it, buy a beat up Kodiak ATV or something to plow your driveway with. I really don't like the 1500 Ram sharknose for longevity. I know you're a mopar guy, but you can't beat the Chevys for reliability. The 07-14 body style looks great. If you want to stay with Dodge, you need to get a 2500. Just my $.02. If I had to buy a 2016 truck today, it would be a Power Wagon with the 6.4.

It will definitely sell for a solid down payment. Sell it, buy a beat up Kodiak ATV or something to plow your driveway with. I really don't like the 1500 Ram sharknose for longevity. I know you're a mopar guy, but you can't beat the Chevys for reliability. The 07-14 body style looks great. If you want to stay with Dodge, you need to get a 2500. Just my $.02. If I had to buy a 2016 truck today, it would be a Power Wagon with the 6.4.

After watching my neighbor attempt to plow his driveway last winter with a UTV, I'm all set. I had to help him several times even before it got really bad. He sold it this year and bought a 2500 to plow with :laugh:

What's wrong with the 1500s? Two of my father's friends have them and love them? 1500s with hemis. One with 6 spd one with the 8 spd auto.

Yeah I'm a mopar guy. No chevy for me.

I'd love a power wagon too if I had $60k.

I admit though, its nice having race jeep to keep the miles off mine and not always having to do with diesel "things"

Back