• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-RocktoberFest or you missed a great time Thread

Rocktoberfest got me all pumped to not want to sell my rig and to now dump a ton of money into linking the front and building the front axle. Contemplating RCV shafts haha.

Awesome dude. It actually got me all pumped again for mine too.

Since no one wants to buy mine whole, and I really don't want to part it out, I'm just going to keep it.

Already own the dusters and everything related to the MJ. Might as well 4 link it and run it :D.

My uncle has a few 440s ready to go anyway. I'll just grab that, some stock manifolds, one of the 1000 727s and throw that into the Duster for infinite burndogs.

Doesn't it need to run first? ;)

Details :laugh:

Since no one wants to buy mine whole, and I really don't want to part it out, I'm just going to keep it.

Already own the dusters and everything related to the MJ. Might as well 4 link it and run it :D.

My uncle has a few 440s ready to go anyway. I'll just grab that, some stock manifolds, one of the 1000 727s and throw that into the Duster for infinite burndogs.

More free 440s? and free transmissions too? Sounds like another cheap build? :laugh: Your new household is living up to your username well.

More free 440s? and free transmissions too? Sounds like another cheap build? :laugh: Your new household is living up to your username well.

:thumbup:

Kate and her mom already said I need a barn.

I said when do we start? :laugh:

Rocktoberfest got me all pumped to not want to sell my rig and to now dump a ton of money into linking the front and building the front axle. Contemplating RCV shafts haha.

Want a running 4.0 ?

I thought your FB got hacked.

And yes I'm in the market for a 5.3

:thumbup:

Kate and her mom already said I need a barn.

I said when do we start? :laugh:
We could use a couple over here too.

Group buy on materials? :gee:

If I had a free A833, I would use that instead.

But my father and uncle only collected 727s because they were cheaper/faster.

Will that badass big block break the 200HP mark???

Bill, buy the crate E-body D60 my father has.

Only $5k!!!

You can start the E-body the same way you started your jeep, with a D60.

:D

He actually is going to be brooming it over the winter. There's another used B-body one under there too.

That is funny, cause you got it right on how everything started. :laugh:

Meh I am no purist so for that price a Moser, Dutchman, Currie or a handful of ones would work just fine. ;)

Seriously I bet he gets every penny of that.

$5k?!?! Its a brand new leftover right? I've seen restored ones for around $2500. I'm so happy mine only cost $550, that was a steal.

Bill should come to Carlisle, my dad wants to go down with an empty trailer next year

Back