• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

decided it was to cold to cut up the jeep today so ive spent the past 2 hours trying to fund a truck with no luck, Colins gonna buy Kate a Jeep before I find a damn truck

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

So powertrax sucks for any kind of service. "Oh you broke a c clip retainer? Time for a new locker at only $500" **** that shit.

So powertrax sucks for any kind of service. "Oh you broke a c clip retainer? Time for a new locker at only $500" **** that shit.

sounds like detroit. "yea we have the parts to fix your locker, that will be $713 please"

(on a $550 locker)

sounds like detroit. "yea we have the parts to fix your locker, that will be $713 please"

(on a $550 locker)

:dunce: Yepp. That is what it is.
Debating a aussie or spartan vs welding it up.

On a jeep that sees if it's lucky 5k miles I don't see the point.
Wheeling rig primarily?
Turning on the trail is overrated. (Sarcasm from someone with a full spool in the rear)

Weld it

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Wheeling rig primarily?

Turning on the trail is overrated. (Sarcasm from someone with a full spool in the rear)

Yep I bought a 2011 jk so the Xj is a weekend rig, driving to the trail and wheeling.

Wheeling rig primarily?

I can't wait to switch from a spool to ARB, someday......

Robby Racecar, bought my new tow pig last night. Find a two place trailer and we can go to nacfest

Back