• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Boring, you should have gone. Way better than seeing it on some screen!!

And about trucks... Mines been sitting for over a week not plugged in. Curious to see how that goes when I get home on Monday haha

red bull frozen rush is being broadcast live online in an hour

**** yes :party:

And about trucks... Mines been sitting for over a week not plugged in. Curious to see how that goes when I get home on Monday haha

But his Apple Imac makes it look realer then in person

Idk, I think I'm pretty comfortable doing it at work, getting paid on a slow day, in a heated office.

But his Apple Imac makes it look realer then in person

Mac Mini, but with dual 23" IPS monitors. So, pretty real but not quite. I could always drag one of the 65s in my office or go sit in my biggest lecture hall with a 14' screen and HD DLP projector. :greensmok

Last edited:

Idk, I think I'm pretty comfortable doing it at work, getting paid on a slow day, in a heated office.

Mac Mini, but with dual 23" IPS monitors. So, pretty real but not quite. I could always drag one of the 65s in my office or go sit in my biggest lecture hall with a 14' screen and HD DLP projector. :greensmok

I'm at frozen rush. You guys are lame.

LOL!!

Nawwww, YOU'RE badass!!

Quiet air compressors are awesome.

What model? I'm looking for one
Speedaire 4XA59. Rebadged Champion. 100% USA with a baldor motor, mag start, 17.3 cfm at 175psi, yada yada. Way overkill for my homeowner / hobby use but I will hopefully never buy another. You can carry on a conversation standing right next to it and I can hardly hear it on the other side of a 2x4 wall. Once I insulate that wall I shouldn't hear it at all.
only if you could be quiet
I don't even know what to say.

Quick Picture:
Speedaire4XA59.jpg

Awesome setup Bill.
Thanks. Your attic lights look good.

Once you get the cans in the bedroom ceilings are you planning on putting a false floor in there for storage of things like Christmas ornaments and whatnot? I can't remember if that door was a pain to get to or easy.

Speedaire 4XA59. Rebadged Champion. 100% USA with a baldor motor, mag start, 17.3 cfm at 175psi, yada yada. Way overkill for my homeowner / hobby use but I will hopefully never buy another. You can carry on a conversation standing right next to it and I can hardly hear it on the other side of a 2x4 wall. Once I insulate that wall I shouldn't hear it at all.

What size is the tank? That's what you got from Zoro, right?

Thanks. Just threw some cheap lamp fixtures in there so I can see what I'm doing.

We actually found some ceiling fans being discontinued for $23 each with light kits. Gonna go that route instead.

Just need some boxes to support them and some 14-3 and I'll wire those up. Maybe next weekend.

Yes planning on a false floor too. Going to lay down some 2x8s opposite direction so I can have 16" of insulation without losing storage area.

Back