• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

just do my beer shopping at bjs

anyone look for a romantic night with me, kings in dedham on tuesday had a deal a dinner for 2 - 4 comes with 3 free games of bowling and then after 9 its all you can bowl for $10

Come with a complimentary penis kiss?

just do my beer shopping at bjs

anyone look for a romantic night with me, kings in dedham on tuesday had a deal a dinner for 2 - 4 comes with 3 free games of bowling and then after 9 its all you can bowl for $10

How much total and is that candlepin? Might be interested.

Who wants to install a h+t sye for me and help swap rear axle and leafs for beer and mouth hugs

i love the new safety requirements for the new building, my lab does not require safety glasses, my office area does not require safety glasses, but i need to wear them when i have to poop

splatter protection

Yay for $3 to my name till next Thurs. Suckie sucki 5dolla. Or someone needs to buy jeep parts from me

As soon as I collect enough cans for the parts

And you aren't 21 yet.....you don't want to end up like pat

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Yay for $3 to my name till next Thurs. Suckie sucki 5dolla. Or someone needs to buy jeep parts from me

I will get you the 20$ as soon as I get paid for the bling bling I'm selling Doug! And it's ok I'm not drinking.

I should get another free dodge rapevan and race Stefan to winterfest dragging my turd on Billy's old tow dolly. Whoever actually makes it there wins.

There are no winners, only losers in that competition

dude its not about the destination. its about the journey.

thats one of the lines from my new book Jeep In a Box: The Art of Zen Uhaul.

Oh is that the sequel to your first novel, Zen and the Art of Not Doing Maintenance on Anything You Own?

Oh is that the sequel to your first novel, Zen and the Art of Not Doing Maintenance on Anything You Own?

ouch

but maintenance would have only solved the loose clevis issue with my steering. I did maintain the burb. and I hadent had the chance to drive the jeep enough to find the stalling issue. when I drove it with paul, heck even when we did that 60 mile stint in it we had no issues.

oh yea and did any of you guys see the story about the antisemitism in that school district in NY?

thats my school district.

Back