• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

my neighbors are having a few trees removed this morning and the tree service crew parked their trucks around my truck to block me into my spot then the foreman got upset with me because the chipper truck was blocking the entire street and seeing it is a dead end the only exit to the street. but it was cool to watch the crane just shove whole trees into the chipper while i waited

just dropped a dana 30 on my foot. there goes all my motivation to clean my garage

Rob has a 39.5" Pitbull with a missing sidewall.

my new favorite trading post poster in the guy who posts up a picture of 20s or 100s and writes "looking for a 4wd pickup v8 whats out there cash in hand"

How many 100s?

picked this up yesterday:

1999 sport 180k needs tires and a tranny...$400 and its really clean

Badass new NP205 doubler with offset outputs. Uses the front output as the input, rear output as the front output, and input as the rear output.

1450641d1410405095-behemoth-drivetrain-np205-reverse-shorty-strong-box-tech-np205-shorty-spin-1.jpg

any of you n00bs have a 245/75/16 tire laying around i could use for a spare?

The spare for the race truck might be that.

picked this up yesterday:

1999 sport 180k needs tires and a tranny...$400 and its really clean

I'm sorry to tell you this but that is not a boat or a motorcycle.

Badass new NP205 doubler with offset outputs. Uses the front output as the input, rear output as the front output, and input as the rear output.

I'd be concerned about bearing longevity at the new 'rear' output if they only kept the stock bearing arrangement...stock was only the pocket/thrust bearing in the middle and a ball bearing at the input, which was never designed to transmit the torque multiplied from 'low range' or have any kind of radial loading applied to it...

(see also: what I do for work :laugh: )

Clever concept though.

I don't think there were any tapered bearings in 205s? I don't remember, I did mine like two years ago.

I remember almost every shaft riding on a combination of ball bearings and needle bearings.

Front output was ball bearing and rear pocket needle bearing.

Rear output was needle bearing into the input and ball bearing in the rear output housing.

Input was ball bearing and the needle bearing in the rear output.

I don't remember what the intermediate shaft had as I left mine in and didn't touch it.

any of you n00bs have a 245/75/16 tire laying around i could use for a spare?

I have an old mtr from a Rubicon I think is that size. Has a little tread left good for a spare if you want it. I'll double check the size.

I have an old mtr from a Rubicon I think is that size. Has a little tread left good for a spare if you want it. I'll double check the size.

if its a tj rubicon tire, thats for sure the size. you gonna be at the jeep rally?

Back