• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

now I need a master cylinder lols. I think I'm running out of things to replace!

You and me both.

Since 2010:
Upstream and downstream O2 sensors
radiator
both driveshafts
all shocks
every brake line and hose
every brake cylinder and caliper
all brake rotors shoes pads and drums
all ebrake cables
rear hatch harness, twice (rebuilt the broken one with all aerospace grade super flexy, super high temp, super abrasion resistant wire in the flex section the second time.)
hatch struts
engine, all seals
transmission
rebuilt transfer case
front ujoints
balljoints
wheel bearings
both steering knuckles
all tie rod ends
track bar
alternator
PS pump
PS hoses
battery
ECU
CPS
ignition coil
all engine/trans mounts
rear leafs, shackles
airbags (it came to me with none)
steering wheel
heater core
fuel sender and tank (twice. this is my fault)
whole exhaust system, multiple times. all but one were my fault
wiring harness repair to all 4 doors
TPS
tail lights (my fault. damn ninja trees)
swaybar bushings and endlinks
all front sheetmetal (it came to me all mismatched)
horn
clockspring
steering intermediate shaft
exhaust manifold
windshield, 3 times, and it needs another. All this year.
CTS
starter
bellhousing
both headlights, again
every bulb has burned out
radio died

and it still needs:
rear wheel bearings, pinion bearing, carrier bearings
ac evap core
fuel level sender wiring and sender
rust repair on the rear of the frame
seats
radio, again
rockers
door catch straps and hinge rebuilds on both front doors
hatch latch handle
drivers door
... AKA "everything I haven't replaced yet".

Oh, that's all on the shitcan XJ that I should have scrapped a long ass time ago. Every time I make the mistake of saying I don't have anything left to replace, it laughs at me and blows up something else. But the list is shrinking.

I am debating just stripping it, putting the parts in the MJ parts stash, and buying a budget AWD shitcan to get to work. But then again, I've literally replaced almost everything on it, so at this point I know it's mostly good parts... so why not throw more good money after bad.

I was less than amused when it welcomed me to Monday morning by not starting at all because it needed an ignition coil after running fine Sunday evening. Fortunately my boss had asked me to go to the junkyard for some R&D parts so I was able to get it fixed, go to the junkyard, haul ass pulling what we needed, and get to work at the expected time still.

Last edited:

Look who's talking. :gee:

Also, refer to my signature. I feel the quote holds true for both of us.

Joke's on all you suckers in PA. I made buffalo chicken on Sunday and put it on a home made pizza today. Ah mazin

You and me both.

Since 2010:
Upstream and downstream O2 sensors
radiator
both driveshafts
all shocks
every brake line and hose
every brake cylinder and caliper
all brake rotors shoes pads and drums
all ebrake cables
rear hatch harness, twice (rebuilt the broken one with all aerospace grade super flexy, super high temp, super abrasion resistant wire in the flex section the second time.)
hatch struts
engine, all seals
transmission
rebuilt transfer case
front ujoints
balljoints
wheel bearings
both steering knuckles
all tie rod ends
track bar
alternator
PS pump
PS hoses
battery
ECU
CPS
ignition coil
all engine/trans mounts
rear leafs, shackles
airbags (it came to me with none)
steering wheel
heater core
fuel sender and tank (twice. this is my fault)
whole exhaust system, multiple times. all but one were my fault
wiring harness repair to all 4 doors
TPS
tail lights (my fault. damn ninja trees)
swaybar bushings and endlinks
all front sheetmetal (it came to me all mismatched)
horn
clockspring
steering intermediate shaft
exhaust manifold
windshield, 3 times, and it needs another. All this year.
CTS
starter
bellhousing
both headlights, again
every bulb has burned out
radio died

and it still needs:
rear wheel bearings, pinion bearing, carrier bearings
ac evap core
fuel level sender wiring and sender
rust repair on the rear of the frame
seats
radio, again
rockers
door catch straps and hinge rebuilds on both front doors
hatch latch handle
drivers door
... AKA "everything I haven't replaced yet".

Oh, that's all on the shitcan XJ that I should have scrapped a long ass time ago. Every time I make the mistake of saying I don't have anything left to replace, it laughs at me and blows up something else. But the list is shrinking.

I am debating just stripping it, putting the parts in the MJ parts stash, and buying a budget AWD shitcan to get to work. But then again, I've literally replaced almost everything on it, so at this point I know it's mostly good parts... so why not throw more good money after bad.

I was less than amused when it welcomed me to Monday morning by not starting at all because it needed an ignition coil after running fine Sunday evening. Fortunately my boss had asked me to go to the junkyard for some R&D parts so I was able to get it fixed, go to the junkyard, haul ass pulling what we needed, and get to work at the expected time still.

do you have that on a document that you cut and pasted from? I would need a delorean to remember what i did to the jeep since 2010

do you have that on a document that you cut and pasted from? I would need a delorean to remember what i did to the jeep since 2010

Nope, I pretty much memorize everything by accident, if I see it (and it's unimportant), I remember it. I'm sure there's stuff that I missed, though.

Hell, I have my last 3 exes birthdays memorized. I didn't mean to memorize them and haven't even talked to two of them in several years.

... but I can't remember what I'm supposed to do the weekend after next.

So I'm here and everyone s asleep at ****ing 10pm. The NAC is getting lamer every year.

Also my code wouldn't work so I had the gate thing call the office. The doush on the other end just said after hours the code changes and hung up on me. He did the same thing g to the guy behind me. He wouldn't open the gate.. Seriously **** this campground. I'm going to complain tomorrow.

I guess they want to be up early to wheel? Wish I was there. Sucks about the gate code though.

I agree 100%, which is exactly why I hung up my jersey.

I will have to get twice as many jeeps to average things out a bit.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

So I'm here and everyone s asleep at ****ing 10pm. The NAC is getting lamer every year.

Also my code wouldn't work so I had the gate thing call the office. The doush on the other end just said after hours the code changes and hung up on me. He did the same thing g to the guy behind me. He wouldn't open the gate.. Seriously **** this campground. I'm going to complain tomorrow.

One, LAME. I know ill probably be asleep early tomorrow night but jeez it'll be later than 10.

And **** that noise. Such BS. I'd go back up the road and take the dirt road up.

Who's everyone? There are others there already?

And yea if they just stuck us in a field that's super lame.

Everyone is Ross Collin bill Dundy sheep and maybe others cause there are more tents then that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back