• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THE MOST AWSOMEST XJ EVER

This death trap belongs to a kid in my town, I've been driving around with my camera hoping I would cross paths with him so I could show everyone what people do to their trucks down here in the white trash capital of the world.

He lists the rear end as a 14-bolt but I've been behind him in traffic and it was a D35 at one time.

I'm so glad I ran across this, I've been wanting everyone to see this for about a year and a half now.

If your interested in buying an XJ to die in check out the Daytona Beach Craigslist

From the Craigslist ad, enjoy:

this is a 1990 Cherokee 4-door 4-wheel drive with 150,000 miles. rebuilt motor and tranny. going off to college so must sell. there's so much to list so i'll try and get them all

Drive train:
straight 6 4.0L
asin trans automatic
231 t-case
rear end is a Chevy 14 bolt 1 ton
5.13 gears in rear end.
front end not geared (3.76)
front Dana 30
shown with 52" tires, but comes with a set of 40" irocks
black Chevy 8 lug rims

Suspension:
Front:
skyjacker 8" lift springs
ACOS spacers
2" polly spacer
custom mounting brackets
teraflex lower arms
BDS upper arms
Teraflex track bar
high knuckle steering
Rear:
pro comp lifted spring pack
tj shackles
4" blocks

NEW AGR steering box
drop pitman arm
all steel braided break lines.
procomp shocks/skyjacker shocks
duel steering stabilizers

Body
front custom bumper
Ramsey 9000SI winch
6 kc lights
rock rails
snorkel
tj fender flairs
rear bumper with tire carrier
rear light guards
fiberglass whip with cb/pa
roof rack with kc fronts and warn rear lights
total height 8'9" :)

interior:
white leather seats with power doors, seats, windows, and locks
cb radio
pioneer stero with AUX
2 12" Rockford phosgates P2's with rockfos 1500 watt amp and rockfos box
all speakers upgraded to Sony/pioneers
tinted windows

there's a lot to this jeep. i have many extra and new parts for it Ive never put on. (t-case, steel gas skid plate, rockrails, driveshafts, k&n air filter) im a full time student and just don't have the time anymore. going off to UF and it isn't coming with me so its gonna be sold. :(
any questions email sk8rdu****@aol.com or call John at (386) 299-0*** PS.... the 1st picture is of the 52" tires, just showing a 52" tire will fit nice :)

3pe3oe3l75T95P15R9a381f8abac310fc185e.jpg

3nb3m03oe5Tb5Pe5Rca3800bc9b44b26910ec.jpg

3n93o93l95Ta5P55Raa38374c9683ebe81ea9.jpg

3n13p43o55Tb5P15R2a38575b56989316105d.jpg

52s on a 30 and 35... what could possibly go wrong?

:explosion

how are those springs even attached to the axle? It looks like they're on some sort of axle-spring subframe.

EDIT: snorkel?! WHAT THE HELL FOR?

Last edited:
April fools joke?

I'm pretty sure he tows the bolts out of his frame. Leverage much?

this jeep is awesome!

A simple, "this has been posted here before" would suffice but I'm sure you'r all eager to finish the spelling game.

Hey mom, look! Me and my best web-o-friends play jokes on unknowing people by spelling words one red letter at a time because it's an inside joke. Get it?

Did I do it right? :gee:

Last edited:
A simple, "this has been posted here before" would suffice but I'm sure you'r all eager to finish the spelling game.

Hey mom, look! Me and my best web-o-friends play jokes on unknowing people by spelling words one red letter at a time because it's an inside joke. Get it?

Hey now, no whining. Thats no way to look cool in front of the big kids... :)

Sad thing is...it took me waaaaay too long to figure out what your red letters were spelling.

Nice comeback though :yelclap:

Even if it was a bit course

Relax man, this is the largest XJ club in the world and we run the largest XJ forum in the world so odds are if you think you've got something cool and it's more then a few weeks old it's been posted.

Have a nice day.

P.S. I am usually way more of a jerk then this but the spring weather and my new winch have made me a happy man today.

Back