• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Mako my day tough jeep fun run

Status
Not open for further replies.
and then its funny!

I don't really find it all that funny. It can be hard to watch your friends nearly die..

dsc00010_zps6aa0922b.jpg

dsc00008_zpsd1c33942.jpg

dsc00005_zps16630b60.jpg

dsc00003_zps87a40eaf.jpg

The best idea for anything like this is for mako to plan a JV run.

No other details online.

Hash out the rest of the details of the run in person at the run.

Whether or not it happens at goatfest is up to you, although you will probably get more participation if it does.

Plan is to run 1 xj at a time. The tested course should only take 10 minutes max per vehicle. Timed and scored.
Gas it, bash it, rip the tires=win.
Slow and low, winch, spotter, =fun time.

Driver/class board showing times and scores.
Bragging rights and a trophy.

Planning continues.

Since our SoCal NAXJA President doesn't condemn this event and actually thinks it would be a hell of a time, what can we say. Just go for it.

In a non club setting it should be a lot of fun and a good time.

But since it already got plastered all over NAXJA, it might create a real conflict.
I truly wish all participants a great time and hope that when shit happens to please leave NAXJA out of it.

Also JJ, when you're done reading this, please don't hesitate and PM me so we can talk about the duties and responsibilities of an elected officer . The issue of conflict of interest is also very interesting. Please don't take it personal. :roflmao::moon:

Last edited:
Upon considering the implications of this idea I have decided it is best to lock this thread. It is far too easy for people to make a big problem of the mere idea of having such an event. Regardless of what any member may think of the idea, it is not something the club should condone or support. The rules is the rules. Lets not discuss this sort of thing here again. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back