• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Just Right" Bumpers...

Too bad you arent in AZ- Some good Fab work going on down here- This is from Stone Soup Metal Works in Phoenix..

IMG_0136-2.jpg

Crownking3-12110.jpg

Too bad you arent in AZ- Some good Fab work going on down here- This is from Stone Soup Metal Works in Phoenix..

IMG_0136-2.jpg

Crownking3-12110.jpg
the front one is sharp, but the back one would get hung up a bit. nice work either way though.

edit: i guess it may be more in the angle of the photo

I have the Extreme Winch bumper from Dirtbound and it has been amazing. install is great and it is a heavy duty hunk of metal. I broke 2 drill bits trying to drill mounting holes for my license plate. The other day I had a lady back up into me and her entire hatch door on her saturn was demolished. I also only did 2 hella 700's in the hoop instead of the 3 like on Max's jeep, seems to not block airflow to the radiator that way. If you want pics check out my build on JF.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/his-name-inigo-montoya-1326515/

Does the hoop interfe with the headlights? Do you note too heavy the nose or with the bumper plus winch it's ok?

Thanks.

Cool

Man that is cool, hey what size tires and how much lift?

That front bumper is bada$$!

Built not bought buddy, I paid less than $200 for material for both front and rear bumpers of mine

7ed9a7df.jpg

Before I added the swing away
0f93c53b.jpg

After, before paint thou
6c622f3e.jpg

Here's my Dirtbound with hoop. This was a DIY kit so the hoop and headlight tubes were not cut to length, so you can adjust how high / wide you want everything. I have no issues with it blocking the headlights at all.

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

OMG I just saw the cage! Man is that a cool XJ - nice job.

That bumper is really a sweet one.

Hey you have LED headlights?

heres mine just for shits and giggles
has room for a winch and lights are coming soon
DSCN0536.jpg

and my future plans for it, be jealous of my master paint skills...
paintbumper.png

Back