• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The goods

dzolcali said:
and my fonts are the same the LOL is capitilized...thats not really a change it's not cut and paste, if you post the entire paragraph into google search, you will come up with "naxja.org" with my name by it
it's original to the T :)
It's true, I checked.

Come on guys!

It's a chick!

What else could make so many guys say "WTF!!!"

=

A 6'4" chick? I wonder if freakishly tall girls get Beej as excited as freakishly fat ones do.

dzolcali said:
xj, cool post, if you smoke weed...umm I guess thats cool I don't really get into it too much, i've dabbled in things but it's not really good for me, makes me too paranoid about cops and what not.
something interesting about weed and other mind altering drugs.
the typical human experiences the world in 15frames per second...roughly, think about the fps on your computer.
when using marijuana it increases your fps to 20 frames per second, because you are judging your usual time frame based on the 15 frames per second, yet, you are actually taking in 20, it seems as though time has slowed down. Although this doesn't give you spidey senses, because your reaction time is still slower. Mushrooms increases fps to around 100, thus the "trip" takes a long time, when in fact it's only 8 hours.
and LSD has been claimed to increase up to 1000 frames per second....thats just scary.
Can you imagine though, perhaps the visuals you experience during a "trip" could actually be real though, for instance something appears to be moving, or sorta waving or w/e happens during a trip, and all things are vibrating, now you can see the vibration with your newly found super fps vision.
It also explains light trails. As far as I know it's similar with your ears as well. I haven't really searched much into why you get so hungry when your high though.
Okay, I've stayed away from this thread on purpose since your waxing poetic about electrical components.

Its a well-documented fact that meth-heads take apart and recreate dozens of non-sensical technical gadgets on a daily basis. Combined with the rest of the prose you have spewed upon the net, I've come to the conclusion that you are the poster child for meth-heads.

On that note, your frames per second analogy up there is more bogus than a carbon-fiber driveshaft on an XJ. Since all animals live in REALITY and REALITY occurs at what could only be described in "technical terms" as an infinite sampling rate, and we are animals too, no drug can provide the experience you described above. Never could, never will.

Stating those bits only proves you have no real world experience with any drug other than the aforementioned methamphetamine. And I would venture a guess that your cook doesn't know what he's cooking...

Okay, the status of this thread has now been elevated to....
5popcorn.gif

Definately has the telltale signs beej. Posting round the clock, then gone for a few days. Long rambling random and disconnected thoughts. Bravo!

How much length do you have left to your teeth dzolcali?

01XJLIMITED said:
Either way, he has created the single most entertaining thread in history.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that.

i have big teeth, all white and straight. I have never nor will ever try meth. I have indeed thrown a meth head down a flight of stairs for messing up our poker game and continuing to turn the stereo up louder than the neighbors mind. Perhaps I "babble" because you don't understand me, thats fine. The things stated above about the fps, analogy is indeed true, you can research for yourself if you disagree but do not discredit my information with no prior information on the topic. Your definition of "reality" is lack luster and too simple to fit into the world. If reality was the same for all people...the world would have zero problems, no conflicts etc...in your reality, I don't make sense, in my mind and some other educated individuals on the subjects, I do...Posting round the clock, yes I have insomnia, usually due to thinking about the universe, celestial eqautors, and various other forms of natural phenomenon that we all experience differently. If you need sources of documented proof about the above statements I will be happy to give you various authors and links to their publishings if you wish, it's really quite simple if you want to compare the human brain to a monkey, perhaps you are a monkey, but I myself cherish the astounding potential of the human brain and it's capacity, or lack there of in some of your cases. given an average of 10% brain capacity, when flooded with serotonin, endorphins and other such chemicals the brain can easily increase it's capacity to process and think up to around 35%. Do not debate this you will lose.
calling me a meth head cause you can't believe it's not butter...

Last edited:
dzolcali said:
i have big teeth, all white and straight. I have never nor will ever try meth. I have indeed thrown a meth head down a flight of stairs for messing up our poker game and continuing to turn the stereo up louder than the neighbors mind. Perhaps I "babble" because you don't understand me, thats fine. The things stated above about the fps, analogy is indeed true, you can research for yourself if you disagree but do not discredit my information with no prior information on the topic. Your definition of "reality" is lack luster and too simple to fit into the world. If reality was the same for all people...the world would have zero problems, no conflicts etc...in your reality, I don't make sense, in mind and some other educated individuals on the subjects, I do...Posting round the clock, yes I have insomnia, usually due to thinking about the universe, celestial eqautors, and various other forms of natural phenomenon that we all experience differently. If you need sources of documented proof about the above statements I will be happy to give you various authors and links to their publishings if you wish, it's really quite simple if you want to compare the human brain to a monkey, perhaps you are a monkey, but I myself cherish the astounding potential of the human brain and it's capacity, or lack there of in some of your cases. given an average of 10% brain capacity, when flooded with serotonin, endorphins and other such chemicals the brain can easily increase it's capacity to process and think up to around 35%. Do not debate this you will lose.
calling me a meth head cause you can't believe it's not butter...
I highly doubt you are more educated than Beej on any subject...now is the time you should consider just shutting the f**k up.

Last edited:
hey, maybe you should suck his dick for him too...
I never claimed any amount of education, and educated people can be wrong, never said I was right about everything but I will defend my statements with proof, where in this case, beej cannot defend his statements about the reality of a animal and a human being the same...thats such a moronic position to take on a subject and a poor way of backing it up by accusing me of being a meth head...

dzolcali said:
hey, maybe you should suck his dick for him too...
I never claimed any amount of education, and educated people can be wrong, never said I was right about everything but I will defend my statements with proof, where in this case, beej cannot defend his statements about the reality of a animal and a human being the same...thats such a moronic position to take on a subject and a poor way of backing it up by accusing me of being a meth head...
I'm to skinny for Beej...He likes the porkers. :D

Actually, Beej is the most qualified person in NAXJA to make statements regarding human psychology and the brain.
Lets try to keep this civil.

lol...me 2. actually italians and hispanics, best sex ever. asians, you would think it would be good...but really they are crazy and scary at times, stalker like. Greeks are aight in bed. Swedish chicks suck, french are good in bed, english ok, various other women, just ask me, I haven't been with a black or russian, or australian woman before. other than that...I can tell you my experience LOL

OT said:
Actually, Beej is the most qualified person in NAXJA to make statements regarding human psychology and the brain.
Lets try to keep this civil.

Thats cool if he is a pyschologist, I don't know why he would accuse me of being a meth head, you think he would lay down some factual information to disprove my statements, but no, just some bit about "sample" intake, and then "your a meth head"
I think that alone justifies my responses. I have read several works and been told by professors from universities the above statements hold true, perhaps not exactly in my wording/analogy but I think people get the picture. I even stated them as averages, which stastically is what the population experiences, some experience more or less. forget it.

dzolcali said:
lol...me 2. actually italians and hispanics, best sex ever. asians, you would think it would be good...but really they are crazy and scary at times, stalker like. Greeks are aight in bed. Swedish chicks suck, french are good in bed, english ok, various other women, just ask me, I haven't been with a black or russian, or australian woman before. other than that...I can tell you my experience LOL
:bs:

Who can I speak with about getting the 25 minutes of my life back that I wasted reading this God forsaken thread? Anyone?

What's sad, is now I'm intrigued.........

Back