• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the fun me and rredalty had this weekend..

The coils are re 7.5" and the shocks are nothin special, I think they're f250 shocks. But it's all matts old stuff we traded, coils and shocks.

Same coils I'm running.

F250 shocks? Hmmmm....What is the extended length, you know?

Same coils I'm running.

Ah sweet! How do you like that lift height and how does everything perform with the 42s? Any major rub spots are any problems, I know I want to go to a bigger tire and was thinking 40" ltbs, but now I see its possible to run 42"s with these coils my mind is pondering other things, like the sx2s or the 42 rocker. Very sick jeep by the way!

F250 shocks? Hmmmm....What is the extended length, you know?

Honestly I have know idea haha. I know they're long enough to easily un seat the coils by a couple inches. And they give plenty of droop, you might wanna ask Matt or I will next time I see him, this weekend, and see if that is what they are, but I think thats what he said.

Sam...your rig looks awesome. I'd love for you to send us some pics and your specs so we can put you on our rigs page at www.appalachianarmor.com.

Did you get the skid installed?

Thank you, and I definately will. I havent gotten the skid on yet cause the jeep has been at Matt's all week, but we should be finishing it this weekend and bringing it home and I'll probably get the skid on next week or this weekend, whenever I have time between school and work. And hopefully soon we will be going on a shakedown run, what kind of pics you want? I can wait till we take it out and get some action shots and try to get some showing off the skid, all the pics I have now is it pretty much sitting in the yard and those two flex shots.

Thank you, and I definately will. I havent gotten the skid on yet cause the jeep has been at Matt's all week, but we should be finishing it this weekend and bringing it home and I'll probably get the skid on next week or this weekend, whenever I have time between school and work. And hopefully soon we will be going on a shakedown run, what kind of pics you want? I can wait till we take it out and get some action shots and try to get some showing off the skid, all the pics I have now is it pretty much sitting in the yard and those two flex shots.

I'd prefer some cool action shots. Now, cool action + AA skid in the same photo...:loveu:.

Back