• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The end of the road for Brets Jeep

GRNT

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well,
The end of the road for my son's jeep. He was in an accident caused by a person turning left in front of him on Tuesday. Bret survived as the picture shows. He definitly has used up many of his lives over the years and I think this may have been another one. His Brother and I have a few left so we're going to have to loan him some of ours I think pretty soon. I'll sure be glad when he gets older so that he starts slowing down alittle.
Anyone have a good used 91-95 XJ for sale in the So Cal area?http://xpupload.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=67c86701-74ab-5ccf-a80e-3f5975183728&size=[/URL]

GRNT said:
Well,
The end of the road for my son's jeep. He was in an accident caused by a person turning left in front of him on Tuesday. Bret survived as the picture shows. He definitly has used up many of his lives over the years and I think this may have been another one. His Brother and I have a few left so we're going to have to loan him some of ours I think pretty soon. I'll sure be glad when he gets older so that he starts slowing down alittle.
Anyone have a good used 91-95 XJ for sale in the So Cal area?http://xpupload.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=67c86701-74ab-5ccf-a80e-3f5975183728&size=[/URL]

Here ya go GRNT

LinkPhoto

Glad everyone is all right........ the Jeep can be replaced, family can't.

Okie Terry said:
Here ya go GRNT

LinkPhoto

I think URF can save that. I'll conuslt on it next time I'm in JV. (April?)

CRASH

Okie Terry said:
Dontcha think the guy's been through enough already? Give 'em a break for a while.

Why, Mil never gives us a break......

I think you are having trouble with the mind set of the azzholes that make up the WCGIC.

It's OK, Mil and Bret get it. ;)

CRASH

CRASH said:

I think you are having trouble with the mind set of the azzholes that make up the WCGIC.

CRASH
Wow Mil, glad to see your boy is not hurt.
Glenn

Reminds me of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.... "My Dad has an awesome set of tools...."

CRASH said:

CRASH
I wasn't serious, Crash. Unfortunately, you can't add smilies to quick replies. Sometimes I forget that you can't catch sarcasm online without the imoticons.

I was trying to make it seem like you were talking about his face. Then again, maybe y'all already were.

I think I see some family resemblence there, Mil. Attitude if nothing else.

That stuff is scary, glad he is okay.

Fred

Back