• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The dreaded time has come. Time to part it out.

A/C compressor

Taurus Electric Fan

Hatch struts. They are a little week for my rear hatch but I was going to use them as hood struts.

Extra fuse block I was going to use as a fitch box.

Will take the JCR skid. looks like it has some gouges, is it tweaked at all?

When will you pull it? Ever come towards seattle?

Wish I had more cash I'd love to buy most of the stuff you have!!! I am however interested in the gas tank skid if the other guy changes his mind, and I'll take the bushwackers if you still have them... Send me a pm if you've still got em. Have cash, could pick up this weekend at the latest

Will take the JCR skid. looks like it has some gouges, is it tweaked at all?

When will you pull it? Ever come towards seattle?

I will have the skid off this weekend. I don't come to Seattle much but can probably meet you in Longview or something. It's not tweaked. Just some gouges from rocks in Moab and airplane at TSF. All slow crawling stuff. No really hard hits.

Wish I had more cash I'd love to buy most of the stuff you have!!! I am however interested in the gas tank skid if the other guy changes his mind, and I'll take the bushwackers if you still have them... Send me a pm if you've still got em. Have cash, could pick up this weekend at the latest

At this time both are committed but if either back out. Your next in line.

Lol everything went quick!!! I may be interested in the motor if you still have it...

I'll throw my hat in the ring for the JCR skid if everyone else backs out.

As for other stuff, let me know the shipping cost for the cross bars. Also, do you have the factory fog light switch and three or four slot panel (the one with the power outlets)? I'd be interested if you did.

Thank you NW99XJ for the $$. Hope you like those Bilstien's
Thank you very much for the deal.
It was a pleasure meeting you and the fam.!

Okay a list of stuff that's sold.

Cargo rack. Sold
Husky liners Sold
Shocks Sold
Jcr skid plate Sold
Quick say bar disconnects Sold
Front axle Sold
Motor pending still working out details
All passenger doors

Stuff to add to the list.

New hatch struts $25
Large trans cooler $25