• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Dark Knight Rises

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
Just got back from seeing it......wow. I thought the Avengers was awesome....This movie is fantastic all the way through. Its a long one (at 2hrs 46 min) but never gets boring. Tom Hardy playing Bane does an awesome job.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, please go see it....just be prepared for some idiots to make comments about the shootings in CO and make jokes about it.........

if someone makes a joke about that shit while I am seeing it I will promptly kick them in the teeth....

*unless they are bigger than me, then I will have to figure something else out.

I saw the one with Heath Ledger and it was pretty stupid and boring. Except for Heath's performance. He really saved the movie.

I have no desire to see this one as I expect worse. It reminds me of Pulp Fiction...cool, at least at the time, but pretty dumb, prolly the dumbest movie I have ever seen.

It reminds me of Pulp Fiction...cool, at least at the time, but pretty dumb, prolly the dumbest movie I have ever seen.
You must not watch movies often.
Pulp Fiction is by far not the dumbest movie. Yes, its not that great, but watchable once or twice. Quentin has a bunch of other awful movies.

Kick them in the kneecap, it will bring even the biggest man down.

You must not watch movies often.
Pulp Fiction is by far not the dumbest movie. Yes, its not that great, but watchable once or twice. Quentin has a bunch of other awful movies.

You are absolutely correct, I don't watch movies often.

I also slightly exaggerated in my previous post. There is one movie that I thought was worse than "Pulp Fiction" from the limited amount of movies I have seen was: "Hercules in New York" with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Oh, and some (but not all) of those featured in "Mystery Science Theater 3000"..:)

You want a bad movie, try "Collision Course" with Jay Leno and the guy from the Karate Kid movies and Happy Days, both amazingly horribly bad and astoundingly offensive at the same time!

Idiocracy was awesome. You want a political allegory, Idiocracy is full of it.

Nolan is signed on to do the Batman reboot that will lead into a Justice League movie in 2015....

I liked this movie, although for being a trilogy why leave it open for a batman and robin movie?

Pretty bad movie = idiocracy.
It's not a trilogy. Just his take on Batman and how the story goes.
Idiocracy was awesome. You want a political allegory, Idiocracy is full of it.

Nolan is signed on to do the Batman reboot that will lead into a Justice League movie in 2015....
Idiocracy is decent, my issue with it is that things seem to be going in that direction MEOW. All of the idiots are breeding like rabbits, and smart people are not.

I was told its a trilogy... Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.

Idiocracy is decent, my issue with it is that things seem to be going in that direction MEOW. All of the idiots are breeding like rabbits, and smart people are not.

It's because all the idiots found out that we wil give them more money each year based on how many kids they have or how poorly they choose to live.

Well, yeah, it'll still take some time to get to the level they were in Idiocracy...we're sowing the seeds today.

Back