• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

dude! a 1 and 1/14th ton truck!!!! thats F-ing Rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was almost my first car. but my dad talked me out of it. it was only 800$. Im so mad at him.

I want that truck in the most unholy of ways, it's a good thing I have no money.

I want that truck in the most unholy of ways, it's a good thing I have no money.

This probably doesn't help then...

show1.jpg

My M37 is cooler, if only I had the money for the cummpins swap

I think I would rather run an untested junkyard engine full of water than a Titan.

I've seen enough terrible feedback on them that their engines aren't something I trust.

i dont know what the deal is with their jeep engines so I cannot comment. I deal with titan all the time on the phone for non jeep related items I will say this

1. They are very courteous on the phone and willing to help any way they can. They will try to help you with any problems that you have whether it is problems with a product, shipping, information ect.

2. Chuck the manager/owner is ALWAYS available to talk on the phone...which is a rarity these days. Most places make you jump through hoops to talk to the people in charge.

Idk search titan in the street and performance forum on Naxja.

its been a while since I read the threads but they were all bad. thats the extent of my knowledge.

Back