• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Ask Crazyjim a question" Thread

6090 series. Looks like you have come through yet again.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Packers? Good chance.

He Jim, where does the 17mm socket stop rolling?

I know where the 15mm socket ends up inside the frame rail.
Same place just that I was using a bolt to align / locate the inside frame plating.
Maybe I should have asked whether or not it's going to rattle. If it's going to rattle I'm not opposed to cutting the Jeep up to get it out.
:D
Really, I'm not.

Hey, how long does it take you to answer these questions ?

Are these questions to hard an that's why it takes you so long? I found Google helps a lot jim.

Just saying

There's blue in the sky; what does that mean?

How can it be that while there is blue sky overhead there is a flood warning extending for an additional 8 hours?

FloodWarning.JPG

Water is a fluid is my guess.

But Jim, what about my socket? I have had to put my project on hold while I eagerly await you esteemed and enlightened guidance.

:)

Last edited:
Damn I missed that one. Usually stops in the last place you look. So keep looking! :roflmao:
Thank you kind sir! I'll keep looking until the next place I look turns out to be the last place I look. I wish I'd thought of that sooner; it's all so clear now that you've explained it.

:worship:

That does bring up another question: Why haven't they found Jimmy Hoffa yet?

Damn I missed that one. Usually stops in the last place you look. So keep looking! :roflmao:

But if he stops looking does that mean he'll suddenly realize he's found it?

Jim, you got to help me out here. Summer is going to be here before we know it and I'm behind on my welding project. I need some summer welding gear.
I thought about a leather vest but after a little shopping around I'm afraid it may attract the wrong people.
What I need help finding is a long sleeve mesh welding jacket. A pair of gloves that breathe too would be the icing on the cake.

Can you help me out and point me in the right direction?

TIA

Weren't you just complaining about how the rain was messing with your welding project?

My father was right. Some people would complain if you hanged them with a new rope.

:roll:

Back