• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Ask Crazyjim a question" Thread

Can we still ask you questions? Opps, I guess that is a question. Can I ask another one? Damn, I did it again... My third question, if allowed, is will I get my Jeep fixed before my sons are old enough to drive it?

Can we still ask you questions? Opps, I guess that is a question. Can I ask another one? Damn, I did it again... My third question, if allowed, is will I get my Jeep fixed before my sons are old enough to drive it?

That depends on which one you're referring to... If you're talking about that old tub with a jeep emblem on it then eeeek.... Hope there are plans being made with your wife to conceive this son you're referring to. hahahahhaa

That depends on which one you're referring to... If you're talking about that old tub with a jeep emblem on it then eeeek.... Hope there are plans being made with your wife to conceive this son you're referring to. hahahahhaa

You are amazing, how did you know I have more than one Jeep? I was referring to the XJ. The old tub with a jeep emblem on it (1943 GPW) needs a complete restoration, that will take a few years. Plans to conceive have already been made and carried out. I have 2 sons, one is almost 3 years old and the other is 9 days old.

You are amazing, how did you know I have more than one Jeep? I was referring to the XJ. The old tub with a jeep emblem on it (1943 GPW) needs a complete restoration, that will take a few years. Plans to conceive have already been made and carried out. I have 2 sons, one is almost 3 years old and the other is 9 days old.

Hahaha. I was just giving ya a hard time. I cant wait to see that thing up and running. I am the one that you gave the d44 axle shaft to not too long ago.

this thread is still crazy!!!

Holy resurrection Batman.
It's Easter in January.

Wow! How is it going gents? Curt, the fenders you gave me are still going strong on my jeep and Dave because of your influence, I have tried to replace all the panels on my jeep to make it somewhat "clean". Hope both of you guys are doing well and it's awesome to see both of you still visiting NAXJA!

That's a word problem. I've seen those before.

Too many variables and no constants.

:banghead:

Too many variables and no constants.

:banghead:

I thought word problems were made up of dowels and continents.

David Bricker / SYR

Back