• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The 8.8 Simple Swap kit!

I am swapping out my 4.0 for a 6.0 LS this month. Any one have any recommendations on what I should do with the front end? Not sure the Dana 30 can handle HP even if I beef it up, and the Dana 44 isn't much of an upgrade. Is the 60 is only way to go? This is the first time I asked a question on here and I couldn't figure out how to navigate through the site very well.

I am swapping out my 4.0 for a 6.0 LS this month. Any one have any recommendations on what I should do with the front end? Not sure the Dana 30 can handle HP even if I beef it up, and the Dana 44 isn't much of an upgrade. Is the 60 is only way to go? This is the first time I asked a question on here and I couldn't figure out how to navigate through the site very well.
Its not really the right place but I can answer that for you.

If you are a foot to the floor all the time kind of driver the 60 or a 9" would make sense. If you are a more casual driver the 44 would do the job, they did come in all those 3/4 tons with very good torque motors...

Back