• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks!

only been here a few days and look how much BS has been out of the public eye? I'd say its worth it. ;) If we can speak freely in here without fear of chasing away the general public, then I call that a win.

As a bonus, some real issues are getting discussed openly instead of people holding their tongue. good vibes or not its nice to have a place for people to voice concerns instead of holding it in till someone blows up on another member out of nowhere.

:thumbup:

only been here a few days and look how much BS has been out of the public eye? I'd say its worth it. ;) If we can speak freely in here without fear of chasing away the general public, then I call that a win.

As a bonus, some real issues are getting discussed openly instead of people holding their tongue. good vibes or not its nice to have a place for people to voice concerns instead of holding it in till someone blows up on another member out of nowhere.

:thumbup:

I have to agree with Grimm on this, airing out dirty laundry in public is never a good idea. Seems to have been some good comunication here in the last week, hell it even brought back some members that have been absent (myself included) Lets keep it up and make this chapter a great one once again.

Oh, phooey. And here I thought you were cool. :D

hF38720B5

Only red-letter users can get in here, it's done on an account-level so we don't have to worry about remembering a password.

Yes non-SoCal members can get here. No I don't think that is an issue.

I'm here to creep on y'all

But it's only because I miss this chapter

Back