• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex Shackles

JeepAddict85

NAXJA Forum User
2" teraflex lift shackles for your rear leafsprings. Used for 1 month. Great condition, these have the grease fitting on them also.

50 dollars + shipping.

They were regular shackles and they were sold today. They will installed on my XJ on Feb 28th.

Thanks Greg!

sure thing ed, good to finally meet you. Hope Ill be able to come down and help you out.

Hey guys, Ive got another set of these shackles up for sale now. Decided not to use them on my new jeep. Any one want them?

Hey Greg. If all else fails let me know. I'll take 'em.

It was good to meet you the other day. We had a blast!!

Prefer not to ship em, they are pretty heavy. High2buy, if you want them they are yours. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime and grab them. Eric was talkin about wheelin this coming weekend...interested?

Holy crap!...He lives! Whats up Matt...you order that body lift for it? 35's man....cant go wrong....

If they leaf springs are the right width you can use em...i had Warrior YJ shakles on my explorer.

I can't this weekend. I've got to change out some injectors that are leakin pretty bad. I'll take the shackles. You gonna be able to make it to the wrenchfest @ Ed's?
What about around lunch one day this week?

Im going to try to make it to Ed's, but I am not sure yet. If you want Ill swing by on the way to Erics house this weekend. My lunch schedule changes daily, and Im usually in the gym for that hour. Shoot me a PM with your address and Ill drop them off.

Will do. Thanks!

Back