• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Temecula Meet and greet?

I was all ready to say I could make this, but then I looked at the calendar. April 7th is the first Tuesday of the month. I'll be at the N. County M&G in Vista. So will a bunch of other people. Either move the date, or just drive the 30 minutes south and join us. It's been the first Tuesday of the month in Vista for over 4 years now consistently every month. Turn out varies to standing room only (20+ people or so) to around 6 or 7. But you can guarantee it will happen.
We moved it to Wed the 8th cuz I have to work that evening so come on up and bring all the folks from north Sandog with you!

We moved it to Wed the 8th cuz I have to work that evening so come on up and bring all the folks from north Sandog with you!

Nice. Well, I'll definitely be in Vista on Tuesday. Not sure the boss will approve two M&G's consecutively a couple of days after our escrow closes. We've got a ton of packing to do still. Have fun guys if I don't make it!

Last edited:
The weather may be cloudy but it's not supposed to rain. Let's get a head count.
Me
Ryno xj
Jump this
Sandiegoxj
Nationaldrivetrain
SWbooking
Firefly
CA digger
Bhicks
Xtimmax (maybe)
jayssiikxj
blacdoutxj
stockerwithalocker
speezyj
96jeepspeed
xdumptruckx (maybe)

Man this is gonna be a good one!

tuesday would have been better for me. I have church at 7, so I may just have to do a swing in.

If you're coming from the south: Take the Rancho California Road exit and turn right, get immediately over to the left turn lane and turn left on Ynez Rd. Go to Overland (BJ's restaurant on the corner) and turn right. Turn right into the driveway past the next light and you will see it to the right.
If you're coming from the north: exit at Winchester Rd and go left over the bridge to Ynez and turn right, go to Overland and turn left and follow the same directions as above.

See you guys around 6:30.

Looks like I am not going to be able to make it after all unless I get help ASAP. I still do not have the new engine in yet. I was hoping to get some help with the swap but I have been on my own most of the way so things have been running slow. If anyone is free tomorrow, I could really use some help bolting up the new engine. The engine is in the engine bay hanging from my cherry picker but doing the finess moves to get it to line up with the tranny is proving itself to be very difficult since I am alone. If your willing to help my name is Brad. (909) 794-0857.

Back