• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tear down

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Lets see how many peeps we can get out to the hanger to strip Hollis'es rig down to the bones!! he said like noon.... B.S. lets say 10:00 am and I wanna have a shell by 6:00 p.m. who's up for it ?? Troy wanna pick up the shell ?? come on wonna set a record for jeep to shell , come out and play. No pussin out fer weather. gimme a head count

If it's thursday i can help :peace:

If it's a Saturday or Sunday this next weekend, I may be able to come out. Mostly depends on IF I get all I need done around here to keep the City off my keester.

Yeah, I can haul whatever is left away.

anybody heading down from the denver area that could bring a few parts up for me? thought I was going to get off work to join the party but turns out I can't...
Wanting the exhaust, fender flares (understand they are in rough shape), sun visors (if not trashed), and the plastic trim that goes across the back of the cargo area...

PM if you can help out...

TIA

Mike

Last edited:
Jeez........ after looking over Hollis' part out thread, there won't be much left to tear down by Saturday at the rate they've gone at it so far........ :D

they are at Hollis' place. he took em home from the hanger, he lives on east side of springs (powers area) they looked to be in good shape

there isnt much left to do.
rip rear end out of jeep and thats about it aside from the sliders and interior...
we got a lot knocked out today, so saturday should be a show up and buy parts kinda day

Back