• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

I'm not impressed

Must have gone through a bunch cause thats another set of wheels right there.

bunny+%2B+pancake.jpg

In all seriousness.. Every tire goes flat. Him having a flat or two doesnt make his ride unimpressive or any less of a contender.

Poor traction (but just good enough to WIN.. I guess)

One flat, right before the finish. They drove in on it.

I'm not impressed

I just thought the people who designed aftermarket suspensions drew the designs up on a napkin. I don't want to finish school in 3 years and do something I've been just doing in my driveway. Thats all. I'm sure hes a cool guy though.

I just thought the people who designed aftermarket suspensions drew the designs up on a napkin. I don't want to finish school in 3 years and do something I've been just doing in my driveway. Thats all. I'm sure hes a cool guy though.

I made a comment like that to Ryan @ KOH 2008, not knowing who he was. He told me to put up or shut up, and pointed to his TJ. He sat me down in the passenger seat and quite literally took me for the ride of my life.

I tell you with all of the experience and heart that I have, do not judge 'Pro Comp" suspension by what you see on $200 XJ lift kits. They have the skill and product available, just don't waste it on our small XJ market.

The ProComp stock class car is a car to be reckoned with, and is on a very short list of vehicles that we consider a contender this season, and the cars driver is one of the best in the field.

One advantage of a 9" is high clearance, so it would preferably be a fabricated housing. One nice thing about an aftermarket HPD60 center section is that they are so smooth on the bottom and slide over rocks easily.

Hell of a try fellas, the rig look sick and sounds mean as hell!

One advantage of a 9" is high clearance, so it would preferably be a fabricated housing. One nice thing about an aftermarket HPD60 center section is that they are so smooth on the bottom and slide over rocks easily.

Yeah yeah yeah, we all know you like those round bottoms Richard...

A gift from me to you guys (if you want it).

A Chassis Works FAB9 housing. I forgot to measure it :doh: but it's yours if you want it.

That looks like just what we want!

I'm on the road for the next week, but I'll send this to Richard to get in touch! :)

Nope, no news on the rig. After the long hard push to make KOH, we're all busy getting caught up with day jobs and making up to our Misses'.

Maybe March will be a month of magic.

Back