• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

Hey, do you have a pit stall number? Or do the stock guys not get one? At any rate, I'll be out there looking for ya. Unfortunately, I won't have my XJ with me - I'm opting for the comfy 5th-wheel instead. Maybe I can get a ride with somebody out there.

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in person.

I was about to post the same link for coverage but you beat me to it. Vehicle tracking will start Sat evening/night Feb 4 (probably just running laps on the lake). EMC race tracking starts at 8am (race start time) Sunday Feb 5. Chat simultaneous to race. One hour live wrap-up coverage starts at 5pm Sunday.

:party:

..... I am working right here in Fullerton! Comments like that & no pics or video to follow up may lead me to drive around in circles until I find the shop so I can see this thing! Lol

you could always PM me and then show up with a six pack of blue moon too

Sweet looking, indeed!

I wish the race would hurry up so I can stop being pissed about not being able to be there!

Nice stickers!

David Bricker / SYR

Sweet looking, indeed!

I wish the race would hurry up so I can stop being pissed about not being able to be there!

Nice stickers!

David Bricker / SYR

I've been thinking about IBM services. I would like to request a product demo at my location in Los Angeles. My schedule is tight and the only booking I have available is Friday, February 3, 2012.

Thanks!

I've been thinking about IBM services. I would like to request a product demo at my location in Los Angeles. My schedule is tight and the only booking I have available is Friday, February 3, 2012.

Thanks!

LOL!!! I only wish that would be all that it would take.

David Bricker / SYR

photobucket-6107-1327981370501.jpg

didnt realize no one ever posted a full size..

Last edited:
Gas going in for the first time:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Getting equipment situated:

standard.jpg

did anyone post pics of the shock mounts? just curious how you guys did it.

Back