• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Takin' it to the streets...

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
The BOD has been discussing a Meet-n-Greet in the Denver Metro area, but can't seem to come up with a location. At the moment, our parameters are:
Close to the I-25 corridor.
A place where we can buy or cook food.
A place where we can have an RTI ramp.

Any suggestions from the chapter members?

Last fall for the Toys-4-Tots run, one of the places we used as a meet up spot was Fay Myers Motorcycle World off I-25 and Arapahoe. Granted, it was just us meeting up before driving up to the main event. But they do have a pretty big parking lot. Might be worth giving them a shout.

It would have to be a Friday or Saturday for me to even consider it. :peace:

I don't know if it works but we are welcome to use my church parking lot.

Its an old car dealership so its quite large.

We have a couple huge grills and restrooms etc.

Its right at Parker RD. and Lincoln.

I don't know if it works but we are welcome to use my church parking lot.

Its an old car dealership so its quite large.

We have a couple huge grills and restrooms etc.

Its right at Parker RD. and Lincoln.
Just to clarify, would a Sunday afternoon meet-n-greet be OK?

When's the last time you showed up to one?

I see you have not changed a bit ...... same ole *******! It's been a while but that matters not as I am still a paying member of this club regardless of how often I can make events that seem to be in your neighborhood more than mine! Some of us actually work for a living and don't have much time to spend socializing and drinking beer..... I would love to visit with my friends here, hell I might even have something nice to say to you ...... maybe?? It just so happens that I have been slammed with work because getting quality correctional officers here seems to be difficult...... kids these days cant meet the requirements of the Prison System..... so I have had to make up for the lack of quality help.... sorry I can't show up to ALL these events! Maybe you could come down here and work one of my shifts, so I can drive my ass up there and hang out with my friends! ..!..:greensmok..!..

Just to clarify, would a Sunday afternoon meet-n-greet be OK?

Not for me, but I guess I don't count because I have not been able to show for a while now.... :confused1

Yep, same old a**hole, or maybe just tired of seeing sh*t like this from people:

"It would have to be a Friday or Saturday for me to even consider it."

Then what happens, maybe we bend over backwards and hold it then. And then still these same people don't show.

I seem to recollect...you...b*tching up and down, whining up and down about COFest not being in Ouray. Shall I bring those posts up?

So what do we do...bend over backwards to hold an event in Ouray.

Funny...same old group showed up. Where were you? There was a nice LONG notice ahead of time.

Not for me, but I guess I don't count because I have not been able to show for a while now.... :confused1

Yeah, you're right...you must be the ONLY one on here working for a living. Yep, I just sit back and collect welfare...it's a great living :laugh:

So yep, I have no problem with being the same old a**hole that calls people out when they ask things be different...and still don't show, and do nothing but b*tch and moan on the forum, but are rarely if ever present in person, and don't want to take the effort to be a BOD member.

Oh and:

"regardless of how often I can make events that seem to be in your neighborhood more than mine!"

The only thing we've had remotely close, was still a 25 minute drive for me. Otherwise we've had one informal get together up North.

Most of the members are in Denver or CO Springs.

So they're not quite "in my neighborhood" either.

Parker and Lincoln is still a decent jaunt from I-25 and while we do not need to get smashed, I would like folks to be able to enjoy some adult soda.

Ira, you're as big an asshole as any of the rest of us and you're well aware of that. Inflammatory is the credo you live by. Always got along with you and still do, but that's your nature and not everyone is just going to ride the wave. As Justin has said, he lives way up North and we don't really hold stuff in his neck of the woods.

It would be nice to see your face at something every now and again.........:thumbup:

Parker and Lincoln may be OK, remember us folks from the Springs deal with a boat load of weekend traffic too. 6-10 mile backups just South of Castle Rock are common on I-25 on the weekends. Rush hour is better...

Yep, same old a**hole, or maybe just tired of seeing sh*t like this from people:

"It would have to be a Friday or Saturday for me to even consider it."

Then what happens, maybe we bend over backwards and hold it then. And then still these same people don't show.

I seem to recollect...you...b*tching up and down, whining up and down about COFest not being in Ouray. Shall I bring those posts up?

So what do we do...bend over backwards to hold an event in Ouray.

Funny...same old group showed up. Where were you? There was a nice LONG notice ahead of time.

Yeah, you're right...you must be the ONLY one on here working for a living. Yep, I just sit back and collect welfare...it's a great living :laugh:

So yep, I have no problem with being the same old a**hole that calls people out when they ask things be different...and still don't show, and do nothing but b*tch and moan on the forum, but are rarely if ever present in person, and don't want to take the effort to be a BOD member.

Oh and:

"regardless of how often I can make events that seem to be in your neighborhood more than mine!"

The only thing we've had remotely close, was still a 25 minute drive for me. Otherwise we've had one informal get together up North.

Most of the members are in Denver or CO Springs.

So they're not quite "in my neighborhood" either.

I am not sure where you and I got off on the wrong foot but...... oh yeah, that would be when I said that Silverton and Ouray would be a great place for Colorado Fest and you disagreed on the basis that everyone is a super badass build my own shit hardcore wheeling beer drinking dick head that would have no interest in the trails there!! I seem to remember many meet and greets where YOU were nowhere to be found or Colorado Fests with out you highnesses guest appearance.... Maybe that's because you had school and no ****ing Jeep or maybe it's just because your a ****ing slacker like me!! You have not called out shit other than the fact that your a prick that is guilty of the same thing you accuse me of! So why don't you shut your ****ing hypocritical mouth and let dead horses lie! You have no reason to start shit with me other than you enjoy starting shit.... and if that's the case I will put a stop to that crap next time we meet!!

Back