• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tail Light Harness

1985xjlaredo

NAXJA Forum User
1988 XJ Cheif
Looked into my electrical problems with the blinkers and the brakes lights flashing when the brake was pressed. Well the dummy who i bought this from butchered the tail light wires. I don't want to replace the wires and un butcher his mess.
Does anyone know if I can buy the tail light wiring harness anywhere? From the bulb sockets to the harness clip. Has anyone ever done this before? The guy i got this from didn't even do the same hack job on either side. ill post some pics if you need them.

I say find some used ones at a junkyard. I have the complete wiring harness for both sides from the plug to the bulbs.

Did you get them at a junk yard?

I junked out a jeep and took them out. But I have been to a few junkyards and at least a couple of jeeps have the wiring still.

Is the connector flat or square? JIM.

there is an 87 at the local yard that is complete, I will see if the harness is still in it for ya. the guy that runs the place is cheap on his prices as well. I might be in the KC area as soon as this Sunday.

The connector is square.

Back