• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya Sunday the 8th

Atownatheist said:
No fair. my Mormon girlfriend did nothing. .....musta got me a broken one.

anyway. anyone got adress or directions to the safeway at Bel Fair? (and more importantly does anyone care if i tag along?)

Your going to have to be on the Seattle to Bremerton ferry at the butt crack of dawn to get there at 8 the ferry ride is +/- an hour and its about a half an hour from the ferry terminal in Bremerton to the safeway. coming from B-ham Thats going to be a hell of a haul for you, for what sounds like just a couple hours of wheeling.

Edit: Not trying to discourage you, if this was a whole day thing I would probably go. IMO Tahuya is not worth 6 hours of travel time to wheel for 3-4 hours

oh. my bad. i thought it was gona be a whole day thing, not just a few hours.

hrmmm....if its on sunday though i might come down and spend the night with a friend (that ex mormon girlfriend :D) in seattle, that may make it worth it.

but ill let you guys know before i do anything.

I think Ecksjay and I will be meeting at an I5 exit near Kent for this trip. Peggy and Andy will be riding with me.

Well, bedtime for me. Hopefully this is still on.

See ya in the morning?

:bunny: Happy Easter!
bunny.gif
duckie.gif

Fun trip! Thanks everyone!

I will wear my mud badges proudly at work for a few days. :)

ECKSJAY said:
Search for 'tahuya'. Guarantee it hasn't changed that much. ;)

alright smarty pants. here i am jonesing to go wheelin, just wanted to see some fresh pics from my NAXJA brothers, and i get denied. sup wit dat :dunno:

:tear:

mojojojo said:
alright smarty pants. here i am jonesing to go wheelin, just wanted to see some fresh pics from my NAXJA brothers, and i get denied. sup wit dat :dunno:

Calm yourself. At the last minute (about 3:00 am last night) I decided to go. I got a bunch of pics and video, as did Adam, including one of me nearly pulling a Bryan and totally swamping my rig. I had to sit in water ip to my calfs rocking the Jeep back and forth out of the mud in water up to the door handles.

I was VERY greatful for my snorkel, to put it mildly. The linkage to my t-case broke towards the end of the day, so I left early in 2WD, but there was a great crowd, inlcuding a really sweet Early Bronco, a Tacoma TuRD pkg. Crew Cab, a kick-ass LA'd ZJ (AckAttack's) and a basically stock and sparkling Barbi Jeep.

Stay tuned for pics. Rod. :)

-----Matt-----

mojojojo said:

Just farkin' with ya, Rod. :D

I didn't go, so I don't know who got pics of Matt's broken something. :shhh:

The "Barbie Jeep" and Matt were the only two that had problems. I think the Barbie jeep made it out on her own, but I had to hook up the tow strap to Matt.

I'm pretty impressed with what the Barbie Jeep could do..1 1/2" - 2" lift on stock tires and she pretty much through everything.

If someone can host some pictures, I'll send some to you

Back