• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya Damage Report

I dunno i haven't heard from him today.
When is that guy with the video camera that was with us gonna post his video? Seth, did you happen to get his username for youtube?

-PJ-

Last edited:

SANY0947.jpg

SANY0946.jpg

SANY0949.jpg

SANY0953.jpg

SANY0954.jpg

SANY0956.jpg

SANY0960.jpg

SANY0961.jpg

VERY NICE!!! Just going out on a limb here but i think that water hole
is what spelled the end for my alternator.....:dunno:

-PJ-

Last edited:
nope, i need to get a spare any way, so now that will be it!

Hey, there ya go...when i get my fenders trimmed i would really like to go back to TSF again i really enjoyed that. Wish i could articulate a little more....i just need more lift and new shocks.

-PJ-

Yeah PJ Id have to agree about the alt and that water hole lol. or at least thats was the straw that broke the back =) Man i wish i would have been able to get the new front driveline in time. Next time though, looks like you guys had a killer time. Nice pics!

Ed

Yeah PJ Id have to agree about the alt and that water hole lol. or at least thats was the straw that broke the back =) Man i wish i would have been able to get the new front driveline in time. Next time though, looks like you guys had a killer time. Nice pics!

Ed

Having an automatic was definately a bonus for all those hill climbs and rock gardens.:rof:

-PJ-

Back