• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Table mesa cleanup

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Sent the following to the contact email on the flyer:

"Hello Jason,

My name is Aaron Kelts and I am the treasurer of the Arizona chapter of a national Jeep Cherokee owners group (NAXJA: North American XJ Association). I came across the flyer for the Table Mesa cleanup online and it happens that our chapter will be running the trails there that same weekend and we would like to help out. What donations could you use? Are there specific trails that you would like to concentrate on or should we just plan to pick up trash while we are out and about? What exit is the meeting place at (its been a while since I've made the trek up there from Tucson to wheel)?

Thanks for the info and look forward to working with you next month.

Aaron Kelts"

We'll see what donations they could use. Anyone opposed to using some chapter dollars to help out (thinking ~$100)? Think this could be a lot of fun and a good chance to get the NAXJA name back out there.

I saw this earlier and I appreciate you doing what you did. What if we have about a 2 hour clean-up with them and then hit the trails after?

Do you shop at the costco up by orange grove? If so stop by next time your up this way. I live right across the street from it.

Any word on donating money to them? Do we need to get approval from the higher ups?

Nope. By the sound of the email we recieved from them they are just looking for some bottled water and donuts/snacks. I can use some of the money in our account for that.

Back