• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T minus 2 weeks!!

You on the bandwagon now too.... Just remember I'll cut back. I'll cut when I'm good and ready. I'm not ready. :soapbox:

I don't know if you've been following stumps progress lately, but I don't think he's too concerned about somebody cutting into the 1/3 of an XJ he has remaining! :D

How 'bout now?

Let's just cut it when he's asleep. I bet his boys would slip something in his drink.

I bet he's a light weight anyways

I bet his boys would be all over it, I remember them cheering me on when I went to town in that scrap piece of steel I set on the roof.....

I don't know if you've been following stumps progress lately, but I don't think he's too concerned about somebody cutting into the 1/3 of an XJ he has remaining! :D

That isn't what he bringing.... just sayin.... :wave:

I bet he's a light weight anyways

I'll bring my new favorite.... Ask Tim how good they are. :clap:

I bet his boys would be all over it, I remember them cheering me on when I went to town in that scrap piece of steel I set on the roof.....

Yea Ben doesn't really care. Glenn would just go with the flow.

I'll bring my new favorite.... Ask Tim how good they are. :clap:

I'll vouch for this. One hits the spot perfect. Two knocks you out perfect lol.

Still got 2 left in that 4 pack you gave me. Might enjoy the other two this weekend since it looks like I may actually be in town to work on my Jeep some.

Still got 2 left in that 4 pack you gave me. Might enjoy the other two this weekend since it looks like I may actually be in town to work on my Jeep some.

What is this magical brew called?

Beer, right? I mean I can make a 32oz bourbon and coke and you only need one. I gotta try a beer that doesn't need more than two.

Beer, right? I mean I can make a 32oz bourbon and coke and you only need one. I gotta try a beer that doesn't need more than two.

sign me up

mac 'drank a 5th in three drinks one night' gyvr

Founders: Devil Dancer It's an IPA so only hop heads need apply. right around 12% IIRC. It's like drinking 3 Bud Lights at once. :party:

By the way He has that energy drink back in. I meant to grab a couple last night but forgot. Let me know if you want some and I'll get it next week.

By the way He has that energy drink back in. I meant to grab a couple last night but forgot. Let me know if you want some and I'll get it next week.

Yes please!!

Let me know what I owe you for it!

I like the breakfast stout but any of them really. We just had Robling Imperial stout and it was awesome

Yea I love their stuff. The place I go in town had the Centennial IPA on tap this week. Pint night last night was Foothills. I was hoping for their Seeing Double but I was told its only in a bottle. Nick and Tim if you happen to see this grab me a pack please! I'm dyeing to try it:

http://www.foothillsbrewing.com/brews.html

Just found out my wife and kid are once again bailing... something about riding around in my stockish DD wasnt appealing. Then there are the bugs, the heat and, and, and...

So, itll be a margarita weekend for me.

Im gonna have to swindle a passenger seat from some of the extreme guys. I dont want to sit at camp the whole time!

WTF, Stump? My kids will be there. Jack needs a friend and they are almost the same age.

Back