• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE pictorial install NP231

Okay...maybe I'm just not seeing it, but I can't find that 4x4 "Part Time" light swtich anywhere on the firewall. Maybe on the '98 with the NP 231 it's in a different location??? Anybody know??

Joe

nice pics with the write up. i think it usually doesn't hurt to keep info fresh on subjects like this, i won't go into all the reasons. but i am curious if some people would view this as redundant, already covered too much etc.? i don't, but i do understand how some things seem so obvious as to be annoying, i just think this kind of refresher info is good, especially the pics. it helps those who may be reluctant to just read instructions and dive into something. you may learn a little something new each time.

I think its awesome! I've never ripped a xcase apart, and had no idea how they worked in any detail, and this is good even for general info. This write up is definitely going to help my SYE install when the time comes.
Cheers

Hey guys, I hate to revive this thread, but it's very useful. I also have a problem, I'm installing my SYE and was wondering if the shift fork rail would be the only thing keeping the output housing from going on fully?

Back